Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want Mountune wheels badly!!!

Nipz

For a while ive been thinking about getting the wheels and as soon as i have the money i will be getting them!!!

I worked out that it would cost me £529+£400 for tires = £929 from my dealer. But then with the 20% of voucher (that i got with my car) i can get them for £743.20.

£400 for tires seams a lot, but Mountune told me not to go with anything cheaper. Is this true? Or can anyone tell me where to get cheaper tires?

My GFs cousin works at my dealer and need to speak to him about his discount he gets their to see if its more than 20% etc...

Really excited about the thought of getting them, just hope the price is right and the money can be found :D

What size are the wheels? You could try Blackcircles etc and other online places for tyres, they have some good prices.

What size are the wheels? You could try Blackcircles etc and other online places for tyres, they have some good prices.

There 17s. I will have a look on there to see whats what. Thanks :)

When looking to upgrade my Zetec alloys my Ford dealer quoted me eye-watering prices for 17" tyres. Much cheaper elsewhere.

When looking to upgrade my Zetec alloys my Ford dealer quoted me eye-watering prices for 17" tyres. Much cheaper elsewhere.

Thanks for that! I saw your post about getting the 17 inch X wheels! Love them bud think the black and yellow will go really nice with my car!

Im being stupid and cant find out what size tires i need. I no i need 17 but what is the width etc :(

For a while ive been thinking about getting the wheels and as soon as i have the money i will be getting them!!!

I worked out that it would cost me £529+£400 for tires = £929 from my dealer. But then with the 20% of voucher (that i got with my car) i can get them for £743.20.

£400 for tires seams a lot, but Mountune told me not to go with anything cheaper. Is this true? Or can anyone tell me where to get cheaper tires?

My GFs cousin works at my dealer and need to speak to him about his discount he gets their to see if its more than 20% etc...

Really excited about the thought of getting them, just hope the price is right and the money can be found :D

£929!!! !Removed! hell Nipz! Are you loaded or something? blimey! Check these out:

http://www.archersofashby.co.uk/New_Fiesta...Fiesta_home.htm

also here:

http://www.archersofashby.co.uk/Decal%20Ki...retro_decal.htm

£795 Without your 20% about £640 with 20%

They are better than the mountune alloy also! :)

£929!!! !Removed! hell Nipz! Are you loaded or something? blimey! Check these out:

http://www.archersofashby.co.uk/New_Fiesta...Fiesta_home.htm

also here:

http://www.archersofashby.co.uk/Decal%20Ki...retro_decal.htm

£795 Without your 20% about £640 with 20%

They are better than the mountune alloy also! :)

Thanks pal!

Im not loaded i just love cars! As i think we all do. And if i love something enough i always seam to be able to get the money from somewhere... lol

I dont follow the last part with the prices you gave? This are the prices for the linked alloys?

I do like those alloys but im in love with the black and yellow!

Fair play nipz. Are you getting the spoiler for the car also?

Check this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4x-17-T-D-Tornado-Bl...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Similar to the mountune but only £449 including tyres

Funnily enough i have this page bookmarked from before! Do you think i can get a black center piece or maybe the covers from mountune?

Does make sense to buy these for nearly half the price... AHHHH lol

Im not sure about the spoiler, the car is on Ford options so in two years the car will be going back and dont want to spend toooo much money that i wont be able to get back! :)

Thanks for the links though Jonny!

Funnily enough i have this page bookmarked from before! Do you think i can get a black center piece or maybe the covers from mountune?

Does make sense to buy these for nearly half the price... AHHHH lol

Im not sure about the spoiler, the car is on Ford options so in two years the car will be going back and dont want to spend toooo much money that i wont be able to get back! :)

Thanks for the links though Jonny!

Should probably be able to get black caps. Failing that you can always spray other caps...

Didn't know you was on the options thing though! what will you get next eh? ;)

Should probably be able to get black caps. Failing that you can always spray other caps...

Didn't know you was on the options thing though! what will you get next eh? ;)

Yea spraying is all ways a way around things!

umm well a big early to say, but maybe A3 or BMW 1. Hopefully a Fiesta ST if they bring one out... got 18 months to work it out :)

Yea spraying is all ways a way around things!

umm well a big early to say, but maybe A3 or BMW 1. Hopefully a Fiesta ST if they bring one out... got 18 months to work it out :)

Stick with Ford and get one of those new Focus RS now that would a good car!

Stick with Ford and get one of those new Focus RS now that would a good car!

Might be a little out of the price range! But never no, might land a massive business deal and make millions over night!

I have looked around the Topgear.co.uk website and found they do a 15 inch version. What you think about them? There only £100 cheaper, so if i was gonna get them id would want the biggest!

BUT

Mark told me about the 3% difference which might be an issue, is there is a way around it?

Might be a little out of the price range! But never no, might land a massive business deal and make millions over night!

I have looked around the Topgear.co.uk website and found they do a 15 inch version. What you think about them? There only £100 cheaper, so if i was gonna get them id would want the biggest!

BUT

Mark told me about the 3% difference which might be an issue, is there is a way around it?

If you are upgrading I would say go for at least 17" Personally I would go for 18"

What do you mean 3% difference?

If you are upgrading I would say go for at least 17" Personally I would go for 18"

What do you mean 3% difference?

I would love 18s but the cost of tires is to much for me! At least i think so :) Also i only got a 1.25 engine and the bigger the wheels the slow i become lol

3% difference in reading on the speedo. So if it says im doing 30 im really doing 33 because the gear ratio in the speed is set for 15s not 17s...

I would love 18s but the cost of tires is to much for me! At least i think so :) Also i only got a 1.25 engine and the bigger the wheels the slow i become lol

3% difference in reading on the speedo. So if it says im doing 30 im really doing 33 because the gear ratio in the speed is set for 15s not 17s...

You are right about the tyres! I'm a bit shocked by the cost of them, I have 13" on my 98 Fiesta and tyres only cost about £30...

I see what you mean about the speedo, but if you have lower profile tyres then the overall size wouldnt change that much, even if it did then i'm sure that the speedo can easily be recalibrated, as all fiestas have different sizes i think. Also i think that speedos are usually set higher anyway, to be on the safe side. Wouldnt suprise me if you were doing 30 and the speedo showed 33.

You are right about the tyres! I'm a bit shocked by the cost of them, I have 13" on my 98 Fiesta and tyres only cost about £30...

I see what you mean about the speedo, but if you have lower profile tyres then the overall size wouldnt change that much, even if it did then i'm sure that the speedo can easily be recalibrated, as all fiestas have different sizes i think. Also i think that speedos are usually set higher anyway, to be on the safe side. Wouldnt suprise me if you were doing 30 and the speedo showed 33.

umm ill ring ford in the morning to see what they have to say.

If/when i get new alloys i want the biggest and best i can get (of course) and would be no point getting the 15s really!

umm ill ring ford in the morning to see what they have to say.

If/when i get new alloys i want the biggest and best i can get (of course) and would be no point getting the 15s really!

All this talk of alloys is making me want to buy something like this

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_18_In...40_18_tyres.php

Really like the black with chrome look... Will match my car!

Also my car will be coming with the 17" XPak alloys and I reckon I could get a good price flogging those! I think someone on this forum is looking for some also.... Its all so tempting!

All this talk of alloys is making me want to buy something like this

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_18_In...40_18_tyres.php

Really like the black with chrome look... Will match my car!

Also my car will be coming with the 17" XPak alloys and I reckon I could get a good price flogging those! I think someone on this forum is looking for some also.... Its all so tempting!

The X wheels to buy new are £140 from ford parts, asked about them today! !Removed! expensive if you ask me!

Those wheels are amazing!!!

The X wheels to buy new are £140 from ford parts, asked about them today! !Removed! expensive if you ask me!

Those wheels are amazing!!!

!Removed! Hell that would be over a grand all inclusive!

You really think they look amazing? I have never even seen any for real! Have to wait until it arrives.... Then we'll see....

!Removed! Hell that would be over a grand all inclusive!

You really think they look amazing? I have never even seen any for real! Have to wait until it arrives.... Then we'll see....

Yea man! They look really really nice, shame im just in love with the black and yellow look!

3% is absolutely fine - speedos are all out by such a margin anyway.

black with a polished lip is so ooooooold now, and the lip will corrode like a !Removed! unless your bathing them daily in the winter months to wash away street salt / grit etc

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club