Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres

Lester1102

Looking at getting some new tyres and I have narrowed it dwn to toyo or Yokohama what do you lot think are the best cheers

I've read that the toyos wear very quickly if that's an issue for you. Can't comment on the Yokohamas though.

Think ill be putting falkens on mine next

I had toyos and found them to be long lasting. I got 20000 miles at least out of the front before I changed them.

Only thing I wasn't that impressed with was grip in the wet. They just use to slide. Having said that I did ask a lot of them.

Blackcircles was the best price when I got mine. Delivered and fully fitted at a local garage.

God I miss that car. Diesel focus I got now still a really good drive but no where near as sharp as the zetec s. Shame that I had to sell it.

Regards

Adrian

Cheers I read that the sidewalks if the toyos were soft and people were having trouble with them on other cars that's my only concern and as I live in the it could probably do with a tyre that performs well in the wet

Yokohoma paradas very good summer tyres with loads of tread surface. £68 on camskill for ST size. Can't be beaten for the money.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

I had toyos and found them to be long lasting. I got 20000 miles at least out of the front before I changed them.

Only thing I wasn't that impressed with was grip in the wet. They just use to slide. Having said that I did ask a lot of them.

Blackcircles was the best price when I got mine. Delivered and fully fitted at a local garage.

God I miss that car. Diesel focus I got now still a really good drive but no where near as sharp as the zetec s. Shame that I had to sell it.

Regards

Adrian

Oh that's good then, I read they wear out really quickly and on tyre reviews the wear rate by reviews was marginally lower than the rest

I replaced Bridgestones for the Toyo T1R. £75 fitted each.

No probs with grip here.

I replaced Bridgestones for the Toyo T1R. £75 fitted each.

No probs with grip here.

In the dry maybe, not so sure about the wet. Those have an EU tyre wet grip rating of E.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club