Photo
- - - - -

Just because im male, 19 years of age and own a fiesta doesnt give coppers the right to pull me over every other week!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta finesse 1.3

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Oh sorry I just quickly asumed you had the new one

Everyone else does ! Jealous :(

Foci's are the worst for being stopped in

yep lol im really jealous as well, ive noticed from sum replies ppl are thinking i have the BRAND NEW FIESTA but i dnt, its a 1999 mk4 fiesta...leave me alone like LOL, ive not modified anything on the car and dnt intend to....perhaps when i change cars and go to the "toyota" side i may get left alone? LOL

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

How long have you had this car ? as it is possible that the last owner had a P.N.C. marker against the car for something or another,and it still comes up on A.N.P.R so you automatically get stopped.

you should be issued with a "stop and search" form which should be filled out at the roadside by the officer who stopped you,this is a legal requirement althought if you dont ask ,sometimes they "conviently" forget to issue it to you,and it should give the reasons for the stop, along with the officers name and number.

if you wish to complain about the way you were treated,or the state your car was left in by the officer(s) then write to the Duty Inspector at either your local police station or better still Police HQ.
and better still by letter as phone calls can sometimes be "forgotten"they do have a duty to replace the stuff in the glove box "as they found it" they do not have the right to trash your car.

but I must agree with some of the other posts on here about young drivers (usually male) who have got brand new cars and ime afraid you are an easy target in the "how come your 17/18/19/etc and can afford a brand new car"bracket,and you get the 3rd degree not really acceptable but sometimes nessary because it could be your car that has just been nicked and I guess you would be pleased that they stopped it. I am only posting this as a possible reason to help, and no, I am not a police woman,but I do know how the system works

to quote Gazjs Would be funny to hide something in the glovebox next time :D , wee stash of !Removed!, womens knickers etc etc ..... see there reaction then :lol:

as a woman i DO have spare knickers in the glove box as well as other certain "female" items we use on a regular basis.......... lets see some red faces then.

a friend of mine paid 600 for miniture cameras to be installed behind the rear view mirror looking forward and in the rear screen looking rearward and a mini DVD recorder in the boot.with I might add audio and she even leaves it on when her car goes for a service (Mondeo) so she can see and hear if she is getting ripped off, as well as for insurance stuff like being rear ended,or tail gated or cut up perhaps causing an accident she even caught a police motor bike officer over taking on the inside and riding up the kerb.now thats difficult to get out of as the lights and sirens wern't on as clearly shown and not heard on the disc,its not just the police that have cameras .......lol........ but i know its an expensive way to do it.

Best wishes and I hope you get it sorted

thats actually a really good point there, by the way i dont own a brand new fiesta its a 1999 mk4 fiesta LOL....so i dnt know why im getting pulled over, whats especially annoying is they dnt pull over certain dangerous females, example: on the dual carriageway was driving behind a group of very young girls who happened to be driving a brand new mini cooper in the right lane just darting to the left and right of the lane and this was because they were taking photographs of each other while going around 70mph! wheres the sense LOL, police BOOK THEM!

#18 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:27 PM

I have a Mk.IV :unsure:

But...

There's a Mk.VII in the post!!! ^_^

#19 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

I have a Mk.IV :unsure:

But...

There's a Mk.VII in the post!!! ^_^

gd gd dude, enjoy it well LOL

#20 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:07 PM

gd gd dude, enjoy it well LOL

lol i will probably regret buying it when the recession finally finishes me off. Probably have to live in it when I cant afford my rent anymore. oh well

At least its a top spec model, should be quite comfortable :)

#21 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:11 PM

lol i will probably regret buying it when the recession finally finishes me off. Probably have to live in it when I cant afford my rent anymore. oh well

At least its a top spec model, should be quite comfortable :)

LOL.....like most people the recession is holding me back with the purchase of a car LOL.....tis hard saving money when uni's fee's get in the way!

#22 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

LOL.....like most people the recession is holding me back with the purchase of a car LOL.....tis hard saving money when uni's fee's get in the way!

lmao your a student!!! why the hell do you need a car when you're meant to be drunk most of the time!!

JK :unsure:

#23 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:22 PM

lmao your a student!!! why the hell do you need a car when you're meant to be drunk most of the time!!

JK :unsure:

because im in the minority where getting completely smash faced doesnt really interest me LOL...dnt get me wrong its fun but i just think ive got better things to spend money on LOL, ya c before my mk4 fiesta i had a vauxhall corsa and lets say it went down hill bad lol. so i needed to buy a much more reliable car so i bought a mk4 fiesta purely due to its low mileage and (touch wood) reliability!

#24 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:51 PM

because im in the minority where getting completely smash faced doesnt really interest me LOL...dnt get me wrong its fun but i just think ive got better things to spend money on LOL, ya c before my mk4 fiesta i had a vauxhall corsa and lets say it went down hill bad lol. so i needed to buy a much more reliable car so i bought a mk4 fiesta purely due to its low mileage and (touch wood) reliability!

Well from my experience keep an eye on shock-top-mounts and oil consumption. I have never been to uni but aparantly its best to be drunk while you are there? wtfdik? best of luck with your studies my freind

#25 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

Well from my experience keep an eye on shock-top-mounts and oil consumption. I have never been to uni but aparantly its best to be drunk while you are there? wtfdik? best of luck with your studies my freind

LOL, thanks dude....had a full service on it in april and so far everythings fine though i have an MOT to look forward to, but yes i shall keep an eye on the oil level...by the way do you use 5W30 oil on your mk4?

#26 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

LOL, thanks dude....had a full service on it in april and so far everythings fine though i have an MOT to look forward to, but yes i shall keep an eye on the oil level...by the way do you use 5W30 oil on your mk4?

Mk.IV 1.25l petrol zetec. 5W30 is the oil yes. Dont bother with castrol just get the cheapest 5W30 you can find, from my experience it needs it. lol

#27 jkc89

jkc89

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:51 PM

Mk.IV 1.25l petrol zetec. 5W30 is the oil yes. Dont bother with castrol just get the cheapest 5W30 you can find, from my experience it needs it. lol

aaaah right you have the 1.25 zetec whereas i have the 1.3 endura, am i right in saying zetec's drink oil more than endura's? i mean the cars only got 45000 miles on the clock so surely at this stage i need'nt check as much?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users