Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

JoshCCFC

Looking To Get A Ford

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm currenty driving a mk3 clio (sadly) but I'm looking to get a Fiesta Zetec S TDCI (Around a 10 plate) around August time. Any tips on getting one? Things to look for when test driving? Common faults? Thanks all.

Yes the common fault of these fiesta's is the boot switch. Dont know how but water will get inside the boot switch you will never know by looking at it but the problem will rise when driving the car and all of a sudden your boot will open. When you turn your key to start the car the boot might pop open as well. Easy fix just replace the boot switch £30-40 at halfords auto centre. covered under warranty.

o and you will most likely find that there is no spare wheel in the boot. But check to see if you have the full foam kit in the boot for a flat. i went and bought a spare wheel after i bought my car