JoshCCFC

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Joshua
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2010

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hey guys, I'm currenty driving a mk3 clio (sadly) but I'm looking to get a Fiesta Zetec S TDCI (Around a 10 plate) around August time.  Any tips on getting one? Things to look for when test driving? Common faults?  Thanks all.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 zeuscraig1

zeuscraig1

• Members via FB
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Name: craig
  • Ford Model: fiedta zetec
  • Year: 2009

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

Yes the common fault of these fiesta's is the boot switch. Dont know how but water will get inside the boot switch you will never know by looking at it but the problem will rise when driving the car and all of a sudden your boot will open. When you turn your key to start the car the boot might pop open as well. Easy fix just replace the boot switch £30-40 at halfords auto centre. covered under warranty. 

#3 zeuscraig1

zeuscraig1

• Members via FB
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Name: craig
  • Ford Model: fiedta zetec
  • Year: 2009

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

o and you will most likely find that there is no spare wheel in the boot. But check to see if you have the full foam kit  in the boot for a flat. i went and bought a spare wheel after i bought my car

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fiesta, zetec s, new, diesel, car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users