Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want To Fit Bi Xenon Projectors

Stu9

There's a place a few miles from me does it (fits them) but you can buy the same things online, so will see how hard it is to do. I put H7R's in but not happy with them (03 focus) so this is the next best thing apart from ST170 xenons

Seemingly this is the right way to fit xenons to headlights that are originally for halogen.....has anyone did this, the bi setup, not the ST lamps...just wondered

Bi xenons fit exactly the same as regular hid Kits, just a piece in the bulb assembly moves when you'll switch between high/low beam

They are however illegal, this is because they would be fitted in a reflector type housing and not in a projector style headlight like they are designed for

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

That's right, I had one in the bike last year, he said (headlight retrofit) they're housed in a projector case which makes them seemingly legal.... well that's the impression I got

I've still the 2 bi xenons in the basement but they're h4 not 7 so can't try them, but like I say, he says he puts them in housing first not straight in the lamp

If the light is fitted into a projector lense that is xenon compatible then it will pass an mot. The test requires that cars fitted with xenon out of the factory require auto levelling and washers. The test also says that cars fitted with halogen bulbs must produce the correct beam pattern and comply with correct colour temperature so therefor not stipulating on the bulb type. Dangersford had this mod done to his fiesta.

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

I do have the Halogen Projector Lights, so is it possible for me to retrofit Xenon lights? the lights are alot brighter than the standard once, but I had Xenons on my golf 5 and it was like daylight, would like to have that with the fiesta as well

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club