DaynaKingshott

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Name: Dayna
  • Ford Model: Fiesta MK4 1.25L 16V
  • Year: 1999

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

Heyyah guys im 16 years old and just bought my first car off a mate for £200. A Ford Fiesta Zetec 1999 MK4 16v - as per the price i have some problems.....

1. The driver side door is very temperamental and will not unlock? 

2. My fuel gauge does not change even if i fill the car up. I first got in the car and turned it on to see the that needle was at empty and the orange light had appeared. After filling £10 into the tank this did not change....fuel sender unit? I hear it is placed under the back seat, how do i fix this problem?

3. The break pads and break disc needs changing. I can find these cheap on the internet but how do i change them? Are there any videos about? or....

I have no quals in motor vehicle and have never even changed a wheel...I will need a lot of help. I would love to get into motor vehicle but need a push in the right direction :) 

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 eyemdee

eyemdee

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Name: Ian
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4 Titanium Automatic GONE!
  • Year: 2011

Posted 16 April 2014 - 10:22 PM

Get yourself a http://www.haynes.co...12921&langId=-1 Haynes Manual which will show you how to carry out the tasks you describe. You can usually pick them up on eBay second hand if you don't want a new one.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users