Jump to content


Ford Focus Mk1 Scuttle Panel Clips And Seal

focus mk1 scuttle panel clips broken

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SamuelGE



  • New Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Samuel
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Year: 2003
  • Location: Cheshire

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:20 PM

Hi All,


I’m new to this and pretty new to Ford’s. I’ve had to replace my pollen filter because moisture was getting to it. Around 2 months ago when I got the car, the windscreen was replaced and the guy was pretty heavy handed and didn’t replace the seal for the pollen filter. 


When I changed the filter last week, two of the little white clips and their black holders on the scuttle panel broke. 


Does anyone know what the clips are properly called because after searching the internet, I have got nowhere. A finis number would be good too so that I could order some.


I’m also about to reseal the scuttle panel to the screen, should I use a genuine Ford seal, or juts get some silicone in there?


Thanks in advance,


Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: focus, mk1, scuttle panel, clips, broken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users