Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lumenition / Splitfire / Magnecor Ht Leads - Mk4(Facelift)/mk5 1.3 Endura E Flight

jduck1979

Anyone know which set of these I'd have to order when I'm ready to get them?

Would prefer these sort (to customise the engine compartment a bit with Blue leads) if possible, but of the many things searchable on the internet, these seem to be the hardest to find.

Otherwise I'll just make do with the Herth & Buss (51278620) black ones listed on Eurocarparts that are 760mm / 820mm / 880mm / 930mm... seen a set also on EuroCarParts for Endura engined Ford Ka's exactly same length (and another set that's different)..... but not sure if they're exactly the same... I know you can get Lumenition/Splitfire/Magnecor lead sets for the Ford Ka, but it doesn't mention if they fit my Fiesta too.

Was looking at the Lumenition ones at Demon Tweeks (just would be listed in Inches while Eurocarparts has the Herth+Buss ones in metric), and getting 1x 30" (762mm) lead & 3x 36" (914.4mm) leads, but still not 100% positive with the one of the ones in the set listed on Eurocarparts being a teensy bit longer (930mm / 36.614") wasn't sure in case one of them ended up a bit short (unless I route it a bit different?).

Current plug leads look like they've never been changed in the 52,427 miles the car had done before I got my hands on it (and no mention of them or the Spark plugs being done on any of the Invoices or service stamps that came with the car either).......

988880_10152306739987435_763353736063033

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club