Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Interior Bulb Mk7.5

matt1981

I wanted to try out a red bulb in the overhead light but can't figure out how to get to it.

Any tips?

I've pressed in the clip near the windscreen so it half drops down, what's the next step? I was scared of breaking something to try forcing anything.

just put a thin blade knife at the back end and push it towards the front, it will drop down.

Thanks Roger that worked. I await nightfall.

Have you ever changed the roof light in the rear too? Was that a similar process? I couldn't see where the clip was on that

Yep same thing just 1 bulb, I have blue led but am changing them to a white led

Post pics of the red please??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

NP Matt, I have blue in mine with bright white LED's in the reading lights, I have tried red LED's and they look good too but I opted for blue to match the rest of the illumination at night time.

Yes blue will probably match the interior better, I'll see how the red looks. Need another bulb for the back roof light, I never realised the fiesta had 2 roof lights, nice touch.

I've changed the footwells to red and the number plate bulbs so far. Just need to find the time and effort to remove the headlight cluster and rear lights to sort all those out.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Literally 5 mins a light to change all bulbs, side lights and indicators can be done without taking unit out, dipped beam is doable but a bit fiddly, rear unit about the same time to take out. Good luck :)

Ah that's good, didn't realise it was possible to change the front indicators and side lights without removing the cluster, I'll give it a go tomorrow. I haven't driven it at night yet to sample the stock lights (and in the pub now so won't be tonight either), I just bought all the bulbs whilst waiting 8 weeks to be delivered.

what type of bulbs go in the footwell and the overhead lights looking to change mine, as well as side indicators to bright white ones.

501 capless (w5w) for interior lights and footwells. There is a bulb list within the fiesta section at the top

• 3 years later...

Know I’m late to the party, can anyone advise me on what I need.

How many bulbs will I need to replace the map lights and the front and rear main interior lights. Is it 5 of the same bulbs

Cheers guys.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club