25 replies to this topic

#16 centamin

centamin

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Ford Model: on order fiesta 2009 1.6d titamium
Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:34 PM

Hi all,
Many thanks for all your replys, think i might have being a bit hasty in my assumptions.
love the fiesta! Corsa or astra just don't cut it for me! will be back to ford dealers tomorrow and do a bit of groveling and get my order back on track.
Once again thanks for all your replys,
HAVE FUN IN YA FEZZY.
regards, CENTAMIN.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 jma78b

jma78b

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:58 PM

Hi all,
Many thanks for all your replys, think i might have being a bit hasty in my assumptions.
love the fiesta! Corsa or astra just don't cut it for me! will be back to ford dealers tomorrow and do a bit of groveling and get my order back on track.
HAVE FUN IN YA FEZZY.
regards, CENTAMIN.

Yeah! Hope they give it back to you with no probs.

#18 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:40 PM

Hi all,
HAVE FUN IN YA FEZZY.
regards, CENTAMIN.

roflmao!

You need to get a grip centamin! One day you tell them to stick the car losing god only knows how much deposit money, the next day you want them to redo your order using your lost deposit! bipolar perhaps?!!?

Your dealer will be well within their rights to put your order back to day one, probably with a 16 week wait, and demand another deposit. Maybe you should think things through a bit before making such reckless decisions...

:rolleyes:

#19 centamin

centamin

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

roflmao!

You need to get a grip centamin! One day you tell them to stick the car losing god only knows how much deposit money, the next day you want them to redo your order using your lost deposit! bipolar perhaps?!!?

Your dealer will be well within their rights to put your order back to day one, probably with a 16 week wait, and demand another deposit. Maybe you should think things through a bit before making such reckless decisions...

:rolleyes:

Thanks jonny87, if i need any more denigrating, and sardonic comments (bipolar perhaps?!!?),
i will ask the wife..

#20 amyjaj

amyjaj

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Ford Model: New Fiesta

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

Glad you decided to go with the Fiesta again!

#21 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:45 AM

Thanks jonny87, if i need any more denigrating, and sardonic comments (bipolar perhaps?!!?),
i will ask the wife..

To be honest I didn't mean to offend you. I wasn't denigrating you, merely your utterly ridiculous pair of contradictory postings! As for being sardonic, well, maybe if you actually read what you were posting ("welting" indeed), then you may just perceive that replying sardonically is in fact an apposite reaction. So feel free to "ask the wife" prior to replying...

For the record if I had bothered to assemble a more fitting respose, it would have been along the lines of what KeithC has written, except probably longer. As the brash decision had already been made I couldn't really see the point.

Blimey I would have loved to have seen the look on your salesman's face when you negated your contract due to the remote possibility that at some point you may experience the unlikely event of a melted wiper blade, boo hoo, the world is ending...

Anyway, enjoy groveling over your bank holiday weekend, and more importantly, enjoy your new Fiesta when you finally get it!

Melted wiper blades indeed, you're more likely to get knocked down by a bus on your way back to the dealership tomorrow :P

#22 jma78b

jma78b

Serial Poster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Titanium

Posted 23 May 2009 - 11:07 PM

Insults are not good, especially throwing biopolar into it. Very wrong.

I think you should think again whether you do want the car. If you seek advice from here you are allowed to accept or ignore as you please. Its a big purchase. You find reviews for it, you speak to people who have it, speak to the wife, and make sure that you seriously want the car and accept that there may be faults.

Yes there are problems with all cars. Buy it 2nd hand if necessary when most of the teething problems have been ironed out. I always say, if in doubt, dont do it.

Good luck to you whatever you decide but don't make grand statements get us very average, normal people to give you advice about it, change your mind and then throw insults.

#23 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:36 PM

Agreed...some people do actually live with Bipolar and wouldn't appreciate throwaway comments like that.

#24 Aitchess

Aitchess

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.25 5dr, Frozen White
Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

Insults are not good, especially throwing biopolar into it. Very wrong.

I think you should think again whether you do want the car. If you seek advice from here you are allowed to accept or ignore as you please. Its a big purchase. You find reviews for it, you speak to people who have it, speak to the wife, and make sure that you seriously want the car and accept that there may be faults.

Yes there are problems with all cars. Buy it 2nd hand if necessary when most of the teething problems have been ironed out. I always say, if in doubt, dont do it.

Good luck to you whatever you decide but don't make grand statements get us very average, normal people to give you advice about it, change your mind and then throw insults.

One of the problems with forums is that, with the echoing of threads, it's not always immediately clear who said what. Looking through this one, I think it's actually the case that the original poster of this thread (centamin) was not the person who threw that particular insult - it was directed at him by an established member, and centamin appears only to have echoed it as an illustration of the type of insult he'd prefer only to receive from family members. I don't know either of the parties involved, by the way, but thought it worth mentioning, as we appear to be telling centamin off for an insult that he was actually on the receiving end of.

I wonder if he was able to resuscitate his Fiesta order? Perhaps we will never know... :unsure:

#25 centamin

centamin

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:16 PM

One of the problems with forums is that, with the echoing of threads, it's not always immediately clear who said what. Looking through this one, I think it's actually the case that the original poster of this thread (centamin) was not the person who threw that particular insult - it was directed at him by an established member, and centamin appears only to have echoed it as an illustration of the type of insult he'd prefer only to receive from family members. I don't know either of the parties involved, by the way, but thought it worth mentioning, as we appear to be telling centamin off for an insult that he was actually on the receiving end of.

I wonder if he was able to resuscitate his Fiesta order? Perhaps we will never know... :unsure:

Thank you aitchess,
Fiesta 1.6 diesel titanium vision blue original order with, x-pack, tech-pack, full dress up kit, interior 1, reverse sensor, privacy glass, leather, ford button start, keyless, full airbags, usb aux voice bluetooth.
For the grand total of 15,250 very reasonable..
Dealer was delighted i had come back to replace order, might even get the car a bit earlier buts thats a big if, selling like hot cross buns with jam on a cold winters night.... (dealers quote) and to top it all dealer throw in service for 2 years free worth 288 lovely pounds.
All in all a very productive day
many thanks to all centamin.

#26 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:46 PM

Thank you aitchess,
Fiesta 1.6 diesel titanium vision blue original order with, x-pack, tech-pack, full dress up kit, interior 1, reverse sensor, privacy glass, leather, ford button start, keyless, full airbags, usb aux voice bluetooth.
For the grand total of 15,250 very reasonable..
Dealer was delighted i had come back to replace order, might even get the car a bit earlier buts thats a big if, selling like hot cross buns with jam on a cold winters night.... (dealers quote) and to top it all dealer throw in service for 2 years free worth 288 lovely pounds.
All in all a very productive day
many thanks to all centamin.

"selling like hot cross buns with jam on a cold winters night" Love it!!

Who would have thought you could get a better deal by cancelling your order!! lmao. Well done :)

Your build very similar to mine, except I ordered a 1.6 petrol. Similar price to my one too, even though I did go mental with all of the optional extras! lol

Good luck to you sir, and I hope you enjoy it when it finally arrives, despite the rather excessive wait

:)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users