Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St2 Alarm Led

Stevek1909

Bit of help Or advise needed..... on all my other fiestas there was a flashing alarm LED in the middle of the instrument cluster is there one on the ST2 either I'm to impatient and it flashes after I get fed up of waiting or its not there its broken or it needs to be turned on somewhere checked the handbook cant find it mentioned in there..so has anybody got any ideas... Puzzled :blink:

It's interesting that you say that, I've never seen a light on my ST2 either and I keep making a mental note to watch it at some point to see if there is one. I keep forgetting to check though and as such never have, but on the basis I often noticed the one on my 2010 Fiesta I'm guessing there isn't one now. Not sure if it's ST specific though due to the thatcham alarm or whether it applies to all facelift Fiestas?

Seem a little trivial but I liked the flashing LED it gave me a secure feeling..... Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

No flashing light for the alarm.

There is a small light on the door lock button (bottom of the stereo) which stays on for a very short while to say the car is locked but after that nothing.

Eighteen grand for a car and no flashing LED gutted....

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Just been stood outside staring at mine like a lemon lol I want the light !! Lol

• Like 1

Give it 10 minutes and no doubt Lenny will come along with a guide to making one using only common household items such as a 9v battery, a coathanger, some newspaper, paint and a light stolen from their telly.

• Like 2

St has a better alarm, lesser cars and thieves cannot see it or get around it. I do think you get a dash light come on when you lock it up.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app