Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Fiesta Key

BHall1989

Guy at the dealers told me to keep it on all the time, said it would only cost you around £10 more a year

I like those figures :)

Guy at the dealers told me to keep it on all the time, said it would only cost you around £10 more a year

Plus its recommended that you use it regularly otherwise it is more likely to break down or need re gassing. That would definitely cost you more than £10 a year :)

So you can leave it on all the time knowing that in the long run it will probably save you money! Nice way of looking at it eh?

Another good thing about air con, you never need the windows down.

Too right Keith! ;)

Normally I'm a sunroof man but there was no option for one so I had climate control instead.

What a brilliant piece of kit it is too--we've just got back from a lovely weekend in Scarborough where the weather was superb. :)

What a good job I had it as well--it was pigging hot outside but Janet and I were as cool as cucumbers in the car! :lol:

What a good job I had it as well--it was pigging hot outside but Janet and I were as cool as cucumbers in the car! :lol:

lol your off your rocker!! :lol: love it!

I can't wait until I can drive it up the motaway with the air con on and listening to my own music!

Yeah!!

I have not had air con in a car before, so when I finally get it I think I will treat myself to "Fridge Mode"!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club