Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Graphite Mondeo

G19MSN

Few pictures of my Mondeo picked it up from our dealer in Shetland 3 weeks ago 33 miles on the clock, only went in to get my Mk3 focus sat nav looked at and came out with this. Great family car and great fun to drive. After some serious cleaning the colour really looks nice .

post-36084-0-68066600-1398646663_thumb.j

post-36084-0-36314500-1398646692_thumb.j

post-36084-0-43698200-1398646724_thumb.j

post-36084-0-51051500-1398646752_thumb.j

Thats some impulse buy!

My dealer had been looking for a one year old tit x for me but they were looking for silly money the when I saw this it was perfect ,but less all the toys

Sent from my iPad using Ford O

My dealer had been looking for a one year old tit x for me but they were looking for silly money the when I saw this it was perfect ,but less all the toys

Sent from my iPad using Ford O

You would just have got bored with the toys and they just add weight + if you really wanted something you could possibly add it later- the 2.0L 140 is one of the best engines / a good all rounder - nice car

Very nice impulse buy! I am quite happy to say that I am now a stereotypical Mondeo Man, and its worth it! the cost, and the amount of car you get, who wouldnt be happy!

• Like 1

Very nice! The mudflaps help finish it off too.

Very nice car.

I wanted the Mondeo but I ended up buying the Focus Titanium, Just wish I hadn't now.

Any particular reason Matt?

Stunning car and colour mate :)

I find that the Focus feels small inside for a guy of my size (6ft 3) ..... I feel I'm sitting on top of the car if you know what I mean lol. I also find the ride to be a little harsh at times even though I'm on 16 inch rims. I know most cars these days can be harsh but I thought with the 16 inch wheels It would be OK. I had a Mondeo for 8 years prior to the Focus and found it to be a great car.....never let me down once.

Other than that the Focus is a really nice car, Just maybe not for a lump like me lol, I will be looking to buy a Mondeo around August time if I can afford it.

Lovely looking car there mate, welcome to the family

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hi Matt,

Yeah for the taller folk among us you do need a higher ceiling lol, but the Mondeo is a good motor for sure! I would say if you look after your motor you could probably trade it in for a higher miler mondeo. After I part ex'd the CMAX I got mine for £2200, but the CMAX didnt have a lot going for it, whereas a tidy low miler Focus will fetch a fair few quid more!

• Like 1

Hello.

Yes I will probably have to go for a Mondeo Titanium x with a few extra miles ....and as you say the Focus seem to fetch a fair bit of money and they sell all day.... I've been offered £6400 from the UPS driver that comes to my work and he is happy to wait for when I'm ready to sell in August (Second car!!) , Just hope he can really wait.

I've never really had a look at a CMAX but it looks like you wasn't too keen on them.

Nah, I just wasnt keen on MY CMAX....

Basically it had a cack gearbox ready to explode, and I bought it as a previous Cat C thinking it had been repaired. The car itself was wonderful, and if it wasnt a Cat C, the cacky gearbox, or crashed into, I wouldnt have gotten rid of it. Its basically the Focus but with more headroom. I could stand up for the most part in the back of the car, and I would have had to sit on a few too many yellow pages for my head to hit the ceiling!

It was the MK1 and was an excellent motor, as it was the basis of the Focus MK2, but if you want a good car, consider it along with the mondeo, it might just peak your interest, but I would say go with the MK2 at least!

• Like 1

Cheers for the info mate....I will check the CMAX out.

Thanks for the comments we'll pleased with the car the engine is amazing it pulls all the time and it's so effortless, looking forward to when the mk5 comes out

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Looks well fella'.

Welcome to the Mondeo Team, I love "Midnight Sky" great colour!, am 6ft 2" and I buy Mondeo's as there built for any eventuality , loads of interior/ boot space/ when needed plus great looking design, comfy and fantastic handerling as good as the Focus, I love driving over "The Snakepass" near my home Ford should sponsor it as your car feels unbelievable!.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app