Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Rs/st Spare Wheel Lining

Jamiecruickshank

Hi Guys,

I am new to the forums, but have had lots of useful advice reading, i am a little stumped and looking for a little bit of assistance.

I have a Ford Focus RS 2009 and have fitted the Spare Wheel Kit, however the boot lining now no longer sits on it correctly and it looks a mess.

I am hoping to get the part number for the boot lining that you are using if you have the spare wheel installed?

I have attached a photo to show the installation (Although i stole the photo from this forum)

I appreciate your help!

Regards

Jamie

post-44225-0-80783400-1398696845_thumb.j

Best thing to do is probably to raise the riser? just so it becomes flush?

Hi mate, Thanks for the reply,

I am not entirely sure how that would help, i have attached a photo of the boot lining, i don't know if i made it clear enough.
This shows the original boot lining fitted after the kit has been installed.

Regards

Jamie

post-44225-0-69327200-1398698986_thumb.j

ah i'm with you now, I think there is a separate carpet that fits more suitably with a riser installed, I thought you meant the carpet was balancing on the spare wheel :p

I was thinking there must be, i just couldn't find a part number or finis code for the correct one.
Thy guy in the Ford Garage wasn't sure and didn't want to sell me one since it would be too risky with out me getting second confirmation.

Jamie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club