Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Ford Fair 2014 - Who's Going?

278 posts in this topic

My nilfisk has a "car safe" attachment. Which basically sets the spray of it as to give a wide coverage; and in turn lower pressure.. although I find it to be too lower pressure. Suppose everybody has a different preference when it comes to washing! Personally I'd rather use a non-contact cleaning method wherever I can to help prevent swirl marks reappearing after the machine polish its hopefully getting (which it bl00dy needs! Haha)

I'll be taking some autobrite glass polish, inspired automotive show shine. Mirror image. Whilst prepping by washing and sealing in Inspired automotive Finalise the day before setting off. Glass & mirrors sealed with Carbon Collective glass.

Sorry.. gone off topic!

When can I buy tickets this year for ford fair ? Is there still stand passes available as I've not been on the forum for ages cheers

^ http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/68588-ford-fair-2015-get-your-tickets-here/

There should still be plenty of stand passes - you can get one for free with your tickets.

There's also a thread for this year's Ford fair, so it's probably best to post in the new thread instead of this one: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/68613-ford-fair-2015-whos-going/