Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Charles2014

Fiesta - Titanium 5Dr [Upgrades/modding Project]

10 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

So I have just purchased a Ford Fiesta Titanium 5dr, So as the majority of your know there are thousands of Fiesta's on UK roads! - I have set myself a project to transform my Fiesta and make it unique.

Original Titanium:

$(KGrHqF,!k0FJ,bPYiJgBSYlbrMDMw~~60_35.J

Above is my current Fiesta! Below is a list of things I am going to be doing to the car:

- Custom Paint Job or Wrap

- 19" Alloys

- Interior Re-Design (New Seats interior etc.)

- Speaker Upgrade
- Subwoofer Installation

- Possible Bodykit (Currently Unsure)

PROGRESS WILL BE UPDATED EACH TIME I HAVE CHANGED THE CAR - Photo's will be included.

Just make sure you don't do anything that will write off the warranty.

19" I think is a bit too much.

Recently installed the full style kit as well. Check my gallery.

And mod it slowly.

I will take a look now and yeh I am going to mod it slowly :)

Titanium models are awesome... Slowly getting round to doing mine bit by bit

Looking forward to seeing what you do, although I don't think you will get 19" wheels in the arches.

The biggest alloys Ford fit are 17" and that already has very little rubber on it.

I also have the 1.6 titanium just got a upgrade air box went for a cone but seems to be a problem of the hose that goes from cam cover to bottom of factory air box now has no where to go :( can I just let it hang or remove it any one done this ?

Note sure how you can fit 19" without making the speedo misread which will be illegal. The ride will also be terrible.

just make sure ur new seats have plenty of cushion in them, for when you change the rims lol......

Just take tyre cost into account if buying 19s, it'll camber like a !Removed! too and wear them out quickly. A set of tyres will probably cost the same as the wheels.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app