Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S 2013 1.0 Ecoboost 125

AidenJrNeill

matt whats your problem ? talkin to me asif im some wana be gangster or something ive simply come here to ask a question ?

Dont reply on this topic please matt.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Edited by alexp999
No more personal pops please.

yeah clarky im loking forward to getting it, it does look great and people have said its fun to drive :-)

The way you type would explain why I'm posting to you like that.

You asked a question for owners to comment on how "quick" the 1.0 ecoboost is, I answered based on my experience, you didn't get the answer you wanted to read, you got the hump / raged, simple.

#getoverit

Enough now guys, points made.

No more personal pops, I only want to see constructive comments now about the topic.

yeah alex same here

Did you check out the youtube link I posted?

There are definitely a few Fiestas on there. I often find it is the Europeans who are the ones filming these, lol. (Mind you they probably have enough clear road to do it :rolleyes: )

oh yeah and clarky itl be read :-)

yeah alex but it isnt loading properly :s im on works rubish wifi haha

Ford do quote around 9.3 or 9.4 seconds I think for 0-60 mph, and although never timed it personally, it definitely feels nippier than my previous Zetec S which was around the 10 second mark. It's certainly no ST, but for a quick overtake you can keep it in 2nd gear and reach around 55-60 mph (last time I checked the speedo when I tried it).

okay cheers CV 66 sounds good fun, atleast i can overtake safely if i need to and wont be made a fool of by some adults in their cars ;) unleash the 1.0 litre beast hahah ;) and yeah i know it isnt an ST, i wish i could afford insurance for an ST

Red? My zs and St red it is the best colour mate I love it. Make sure you keep it clean and use dodo juice born to be mild and tropical red mist it looks stunning in the sun

yeah mate cant wait red is V nice colour on the fiesta :-) and what is this stuff you speak of hah ?

Best car shampoo and spray on wax ever made ;) lol google dodo juice mate really good products

ahh rite cool mate will do

I have just recently bought a ZS & I have not really stuck my foot down much, but it feels nippy enough for everyday driving & is a good all rounder

cool man, looking forward to gettin mine :-) how old are you if you dont mind ?

Just upgraded to an ST-3 had the ecoboost Zetec S all of last year. This is my fifth ford now, I've had the Zetec s pre facelift and facelift versions and none of them are slow.

I had great fun with the facelift version mainly because of that great turbo. By no means is it slow.

Enjoy it mate!

nice one mate i will do! :-) and i wish i could afford the insurance on an st -_-

I wish a Zetec S was my first car but… it wasn't.

I'm 22 now, don't rush the fun.

Better to start off with slow crappy cars ( I had a 1999 seat arosa wasnt even a 1.0 litre !) and to build up to things like the ZetecS then you appreciate it more and the gadgets and stuff :)

• Like 1

What's insurance like on the 1.0? I expect it's quite a bit for a first driver, especially a 125hp. I think I will stick to a 2012 Zetec 1.25 for my first car and have a mk1 Focus too. ;)

Exactly! Appreciate going downhill as fast as you can to get to 100mph with everything sounding like its about to blow up!

insurance for me being 17 and having license for a couple months is £2500 a year with a box and yeah i know i just take pride in cars and im paying for this car myself because i enjoy cars, i was going to get a 2004 clio but insurnace is more for that beleive it or not and like i said i take pride in cars so i want to get myself a car ill enjoy driving

Yeah I see what you mean! I'm only 14 (15 next month) and in already planning my first car! I'm lucky that my parents will buy my car, but I have to wait another 2 years for that! :( I've decided to save up for a MK1 Focus to play around with for the time being. That should keep me occupied!

What colour are you interested in? I love Candy Blue and the Red!

• Like 1

You lot get ripped off with insurance :huh:

When I was 15 I did a quote on my OHs Fiesta ST, came to £2000. Did it again once I'd passed my test; £11000 :angry:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app