Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S 2013 1.0 Ecoboost 125

AidenJrNeill

Hello everyone, im getting my zetec s soon and was wondering if its quick or not, i know it isnt fast but can anyone confirm any 0-60 times for me with the stock Zetec S ?

thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The times were in the book the dealer gives you / brochure, but it's around 10 seconds, nice and slow.

well theyre never correct irl im sure its 9 seconds which isnt slow.... it isnt fast its just addiquitly nippy

im askin for people who have the car and have done a real life 0-60. not an ST owner wich you are ?

Yeah Bro, I chopped my Ecoboost in for the ST, it's a high 9 seconds but I'm unsure why you'd be under the impression real life times would be quicker. some people on here claim to have their one liters doing it in 7secs which is highly doubtful after just a remap and air filter.

Meow :lol:

I know the previous zetec s 1.6 is 9.9 seconds if that's any help lol you can Google it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

nope it isnt because, although ford claim a 9.4 its a 9.1 on parkers and you can get a quicker time sometimes from what is its claimed time

so i want answers from people who own then and have done a 0-60 not people who own st's and are no help

thanks anyway

Unless you're in the car I wouldn't believe what people claim to get out of their cars lol.

Plus it's very hard to do an accurate 0-60 run yourself, just go with the factory times and if that's not quick enough then you probably bought the wrong car.

However 0-60 isn't everything lol, it just tells you how quick your car is in a line. Mine is 7.9 secs which is nothing spectacular but has been known to keep up with Astra VXRs and Focus RS' s in the corners lol.

Yes the 1 L's are quick lol.

Just chill out, we're all here to help! :p

nope it isnt because, although ford claim a 9.4 its a 9.1 on parkers and you can get a quicker time sometimes from what is its claimed time

so i want answers from people who own then and have done a 0-60 not people who own st's and are no help

thanks anyway

Can you not read? I owned one for 6 months, I got rid of it as I wanted something quicker.

Do you even know how to time a 0-62 properly?

not liking your dicky attitude :s

yes i can read you just didnt answer my question, can you not read ?

and how old are you ?

and im pretty sure i do but go ahead and tell me how to time a 0-60

Or just pick an argument and ignore the comment trying to help somewhat lol that works too..

• Like 1

yes beccacatt i know everyones here to help but no need to be a !Removed! about it (not you) and im17 its my first car so im just wondering

The way you worded it wasn't exactly wonderful either lol.

Either way if it's your first car I wouldn't worry about how quick it goes or you'll write it off :lol: I was careful with mine and I've still dinked it :unsure:

i agree :-)

dont worry i know how to drive ;) and ive drove my freinds ibiza fr quite alot which is a 7.4 second job so im comfortable with abit of umphhh

The 1.0 is nippy and feels great to drive :) I'm sure you will love it!

thankyou clarky :-)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.... no comment :ph34r:

125PS with 200odd Nm of torque and an official figure of 9.4 secs is plenty fast enough for a first car. It is tuned perfectly for round town, so will feel like a quicker car than that as you can nip out of junctions, etc on the turbo boost.

Also we're not trying to lecture you, but no matter how well you can handle a car or feel you can drive, it still can't equal experience on the road, and knowing when it is safe to use more power on a road with other users. We just don't want to see anyone become a statistic :)

Anywho back on topic, I usually find that youtube is a great place to find 0-60, 0-... times, lol.

• Like 2

What colour and options did you get on yours?

thanks alex :-) and hah i know mate and yeah ive looked on youtube but theres only like focus ecoboost a etc :/ so yeah suprisingly it isnt easy to find haha but yeah i hope its fun to drive ( i have test drove one, but felt restricted because the guy was sat in with me ) no fun

Wait do I have a 17 year old asking me how old I am? Enjoy the umph! Now wondering if you made a bad choice.

you lack internet etiquette bra.

I'm sure a first car owner knows how to drive, I look forward to seeing you post in a few weeks crying you've smacked it.

• Like 4

its gunna be a second hand one clarky sooo its gunna have 17 inch alloys and privacy glass and digital radio and thats it :-)

Awesome , I miss mine I could hammer it and still see 40 mpg it's a great car. I'm sure you won't regret the decision and good you have the 17 inch wheels they look great