Do Not Sell My Personal Information

54 Plate Fiesta help please.

Miss Naughty

I have a 54 plate Fiesta Zetec. I bought it second hand and was only given 2 normal keys. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to buy a remote key for it? I would have thought that being a 54 plate that I would have been given one as standard but I wasn't. Can anyone help?

I would of thought so too. if not then a 3rd party one could be installed.

• 1 month later...
I have a 54 plate Fiesta Zetec. I bought it second hand and was only given 2 normal keys. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to buy a remote key for it? I would have thought that being a 54 plate that I would have been given one as standard but I wasn't. Can anyone help?

My brother had a 54 plate zetec model and his didn't have the remote key either i think it depends on the speck.I have had 3 ghias a 2000,2003,2006 all with that key.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just bought a 54 reg Fiesta and mine came with 2 standard keys and a separate remote control for the central locking?? Can I use one of the standard keys to have a proper key cut?

• 1 month later...
I've just bought a 54 reg Fiesta and mine came with 2 standard keys and a separate remote control for the central locking?? Can I use one of the standard keys to have a proper key cut?

Maybe a bit late for me to answer but i would have thought it all depends "if" your car has remote central locking, some do, some don't ( it seems ), i bought an 04 plate 1.4 zetec fiesta, got 3 keys...none are remote locking due to the fact the car either doesn't have remote locking or at least doesn't appear to!! With regards to getting one cut, i would think you could but you would still need to code it?

I always thought that you needed to get the keys sent off to fords, not just as simple as getting keys cut.

<_< <_< test.jpg <_<

I always thought that you needed to get the keys sent off to fords, not just as simple as getting keys cut.

<_< <_< test.jpg <_<

A nice wee shop in Hawick cuts ford keys, so "If" he could get hold of the blank key ( if ford would sell him one ) he should find a shop to get one cut but it would be easier getting ford to cut it or obtain one using the keycode if he has that!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club