Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford 6000Cd Stuck In Car

Steven2898

Hello first time posting a question so yea, im trying to remove my ford 6000cd radio from my ford focus i have tried everything! I mean everything! Tried the original removal keys didnt work, tried a steak knife didnt work tried forcing it out didnt work tried everything! I think the clips are broke and it wont release the radio has anybody ever been in this situation? Or does anybody know a way i could get this radio out before i put a hammer to it? Would be grateful :angry:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

try using a crow bar other than a hammer pmsl...

serious note, price the trim off around the unit.. then it should be held in with phillips screws, or torque screws...

Really thinking about the crow bar mate seriously, how much is the trim around it for another one? And i thought the trim could only be removed when the radio was out because i tried taking the trim off and it was like it was screwed in or something it was not budging

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club