Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who Is Your Car Insurer

Hyrule

Does location really make that much difference?

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah all mods included and I can add pretty much what I want as long as it doesn't affect BHP at no extra charge. Protected NCB and they aren't fussed at yearly mileage. Pretty much everything I was getting with Esure at over £100 cheaper

Karl to give you an idea. Car insurance quotes can swing upwards of £400 about 500meters down the road from me.

It makes a huge difference. Plus have a look at the riot videos I posted earlier in this thread. That was literally 10meters across the road from me. Everything is affected by your postcode and area you live in im afraid. Count yourself lucky ;)

Wow. I knew it changed a bit as when I moved it changed like £30. But never realised it could be that drastic.

That's true. I forgot about all the riots. Bet yours shot up after them. Did your car get vandalised during the riots?

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Agreed, postcode makes one hell of a difference.

With 15 years ncd, no points and cars garaged. my postcode in Bradford finally worked out this year at £592. If I moved 200yds down the road, I would be in a Halifax postcode and my insurance would be about a third of the price.

Currently with AXA insurance but runs out in about 2 weeks so will have to have a shop about!

• 1 month later...

Here you go the cheapest insurance in the lands....

When I first got my car I had a young named driver and the cheapest was with Zurich at £1,950 couple months later took him off and Zurich quoted me £1,700...

Had a quick search and f**k me Asda quoted £545 remember I live in London have no NCD and work as a chef... My age doesn't seem to give me anything (52), the next cheapest was £1,015

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with Admiral have been full driving time ... (roughly 4yrs) and always the cheapest because when i get my renewal i always go to comfused.com and phone about saved £230 last year and my first year driving was £1250 from admiral but next one was a lot dearer at £2100

Got mine with Octagon. £850 a year, im 28, clean license but no ncb with an accident declared

Found the policy via gocompare.com

1999 Focus Zetec 1.8