Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmb Wheel Centres!

NickM47

So I've decide to try the DMB gel wheel centres and front and rear badges. The verdict? I LOVE them. I think it adds a small personal touch but not too in your face. Let me know what you guys think :)

Ps, ill post pictures of her when she's clean so for the time being ignore the dirt :P[pattachment=15061:ImageUploadedByFord OC1398973613.309704.jpg]post-51846-139897376767_thumb.jpgpost-51846-139897378049_thumb.jpgpost-51846-139897379343_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Ford OC

post-51846-139897375393_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks really cool! Wanna get some for my zetec s ecoboost. Could you link me too where you got them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Just Google dmb graphics and you better be quick as they are stopping doing them

Okk thanks!

How much were they for the set? They look great btw!! Really nice touch :)

How much were they for the set? They look great btw!! Really nice touch :)

Ordered mine and they're now on their way to me.

DMB overlays are 10.00 for pair

And centres are 11.00

Hope this helps!

Marc

;)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Another pointer if you want them, please purchase before June 2014 as DMB will no longer be providing DMB gel overlays with Ford badge as the company has been informed by Ford Company to stop sales even though DMB works along side the Ford company to provide these products so I'm guessing if we want them in future that Ford will be selling them at a inflated price!

Marc:)

Can anyone recommend how to fit the dmb overlays? I'm awaiting mine to be delivered.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Thanks guys :) I heard that if you put cocktail sticks around the wheel centre it helps to get it perfect. Unfortunately I'm too impatient and did it free hand lol

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend how to fit the dmb overlays? I'm awaiting mine to be delivered.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Buy a cheap 10 quid hairdryer or borrow mums/the wife's ;) and heat up the gel badges whilst they are still stuck to the paper back as this will make them flexible and place them on your car if it's not quite right put heat on the badge and gently peel it back off so you can replace it how you like! :) the cocktails stick are good yet sometimes your free hand is better ;)

Hope this helps

Marc :)

• Like 1

I bought some today just gotta wait for them to be delivered. Mine were £13 for the front and rear I didn't know they did ones for the wheels too

Gary

Mine have arrived today via 1st class signed for, will post some pics soon :)

Badges fitted pics as promised, still waiting on the steering wheel badge as I forgot to order along with the others:)

post-43353-139929559543_thumb.jpg

post-43353-139929560491_thumb.jpg

post-43353-139929561483_thumb.jpg

post-43353-139929562851_thumb.jpg

post-43353-139929564312_thumb.jpg

post-43353-139929567779_thumb.jpg

Looking awesome!! Love the white :) this is my first Ford and can't wait till I can go to some meets!! All these cars are awesome

Looking awesome!! Love the white :) this is my first Ford and can't wait till I can go to some meets!! All these cars are awesome

Thanks Nick! Much appreciated!! This is my 2nd Ford my 1st was 2013 1.0 ecoboost and I had the roof wrapped I had many mods but wasn't happy so I decided to treat myself to an ST2 :) and never looked back. You got pics of your car so far? :)

Well I got the pics at the top of this thread and just looking to see if I have any others now :)

post-51846-139930886688_thumb.jpg

Here's mine and my brothers :P

• Like 1

Brother got one too? Nice! Wow a Ford family then! :P both ST2s?

Hi, I love my DMB gel badges, I discovered them by chance a few years ago when I bought my second fiesta which had missing rear badge. So even before I found my new mk6.5 I bought front and rear in chrome and black! Then the steering wheel one, plus wheel centers and even a tiny one for the key fob! Also got number plates from DMB as ace quality and service. Sad they will stop doing Ford gel badges soon though :-(post-54008-0-10561400-1399309928_thumb.j

• Like 1

Yeah :) he got his first, so mine is newer :P he isn't into modding cars but he likes the small things I've done. Trying to get him into this forum :)

Yeah :) he got his first, so mine is newer :P he isn't into modding cars but he likes the small things I've done. Trying to get him into this forum :)

Yeah nick I can see the difference 13plate to 63plate :P aye get him on this! Best place to be :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club