Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

DRE17_

Newbie Alert!

8 posts in this topic

Alright guys!

I've been reading these forums recently as I've bought my self a Ford Fiesta Titanium. I see everyone really talks about in their threads which Mk they have and what modifications etc so just to clear the air and clear my brain cells, could someone clarify what Mk I have so I don't have to browse these forums with more confusion.

Thanks,

post-53926-139897768574_thumb.jpg

DRE

Welcome to the forum

Good choice - you have a MK7 :)

Brilliant, thank you for your swift reply!

DRE

Greetings and welcome. As above yours is a Mk7. The new look Fiesta aka facelift released last year is a Mk7.5. Not a Mk8 because it is not an entirely new car.

I'm on my 2nd Mk7.5 having traded my ZS for the ST-2.

Oh so the Mk 7.5 is just the facelift! Right gotcha! Cheers for the help and understanding!

Cheers for the warm welcome as well guys!

DRE

I learnt something there! I have the same model as you but the Zetec S trim. I always referred to it as the Mk8 because I saw the facelift Mk4 as a Mk5.

I stand corrected!

I'm sure you'll agree that the the current generation of Fiestas are spot on. The days of the Dagenham Dustbin are long gone.

Hi welcome to the forum hope your enjoying your fiesta and has any of our modification ideas inspired you to try with your car ?

Hi welcome to the forum hope your enjoying your fiesta and has any of our modification ideas inspired you to try with your car ?

No major mods at the moment. Just looking at others to give me inspiration haha, I need to change my headlight bulbs to get them crisp white ones and tempted to get my alloys sprayed glossy black. That's all at the moment

DRE