#1 Hvidgaard

Hvidgaard

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: Peter
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
  • Year: 2013

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

Hi, i have a facelifted Fiesta Titanium EcoBoost 125 from Denmark, but since there isn't much of a scene here you guys might be able to help me out.

I've started to commute in the car, but that wasn't planned so I didn't buy CC unfortunately. The dealer can install an aftermarket CC using the original buttons, but I prefer the original CC. Is that possible to retrofit? I've seen plenty of success stories with the pre facelift version, but none with the current facelifted model.

Secondly, the ESP got in my way quite a bit during the winter so I would love to have the "ESP" button (as seen on an ST) next to the Auto Start/Stop button. Originally the dealer said it couldn't be done, but that guy also claimed that the fiesta wasn't born with CC and confused an ST with an RS, so I'm not sure he knows much about the car. Can that button be installed? I can get the ST part, but if there isn't any wiring or the ECU doesn't support it I might as well save the money.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users