Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ka Radio Code

Gooner124

Ive lost the radio code for my radio and when the battery hade to be changed I need the code to get it up and running again. Can anybody help .?

you wont get any help with the code on this forum as its not the done thing to give them out,but i susspect yours is a v code and that is only available from either the main dealers or eBay.

or do what i done and phone fords up and be VERY polite and perhaps say you bought it(if they are the suppyling dealer?)new from them and could they give you the code,if they dont then they will charge around £15-£25 for it.

The only help we can offer is to advise that in order to get the code, you need the full serial number. To do this, you will need to remove the stereo and get the code from the side. Then you can use eBay services, or as Greg said, call up a dealer and see if you can get the code!

There's a site I think it's called 'ford radio codes' you send them your serial number and pay £5 on debit card and they email you your code straight back. But you still have to take out your radio to get the serial no unfortunately. Trying to find the email but I think it was on my old email address.