Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiestagirl's Mk7 Titanium

FiestaGirl89

Hi Everyone!

I've had my 1.6 Mk7 Titanium (Diesel) for almost a year now and thought i'd make a little thread with what i've done so far and what i have planned!

Also i'd like your opinions as to what you think so far and any ideas on what i should do next :)

First off heres a few pics of what it was like when i bought it. (I'd added the stickers on the back of it)

One if the first things that i decided to do was to swap over the Ford badges for some that i bought from DMB graphics online for i think around £11.00 for the pair.

I also wanted to swap the original badge as mine was looking abit crappy on the chrome.

I got my badges in White and Blue :)

Before and after pics: Front badge

Rear badge
The next thing i did was to get it lowered. I'd heard the the Titanium stood around 10mm higher than other models as standard. (I'm not 100% sure on this)
I bought Eibach 40mm Lowering Springs brand new off eBay for £150.00ish.
Here are some before and after pics: (My car is disgustingly dirty in some of these pics i am sorry haha)
Before
post-52071-0-25004300-1399140872_thumb.j Before
post-52071-0-25004300-1399140872_thumb.j After
post-52071-0-45248400-1399140569_thumb.j Before
post-52071-0-44809200-1399140955_thumb.j After
post-52071-0-30244100-1399140992_thumb.j After
Now that it's bedded in it has lowered slightly more.
I'm happy with the choice i made as it looks lower without being too harsh a ride.
I then bought some side stripes again off DMB Graphics in white and added them on :)
post-52071-0-24911000-1399141212_thumb.j
post-52071-0-25101300-1399141260_thumb.j
post-52071-0-45096100-1399141421_thumb.j
This is how my car looks now after a good scrubbing! (It was much needed!)
post-52071-0-87929400-1399141764_thumb.j
The next thing that i have planned is a spoiler, i have already bought one off eBay for about £100.
I'll upload some pics of it when i've had it sprayed and fitted which should be in the next few days.
I would also eventually like to get my alloys sprayed in Frozen White.
Any comments and feedback are all welcome :)

post-52071-0-46158100-1399140907_thumb.j

post-52071-0-57234200-1399140933_thumb.j

Its looking good Sarah. Not sure about the sticker on your boot but the other changes I like. That's a nice colour Fiesta as well.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comment :) I'm toying with taking the top sticker off tbh but I do like my dirty diesel haha

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Looks reet!, as btmaldon said nice colour is it "ink blue"? , my missus's as got Fiesta '09 Titanium in panther black there the best small car ever!,

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Looks reet!, as btmaldon said nice colour is it "ink blue"? , my missus's as got Fiesta '09 Titanium in panther black there the best small car ever!,

Haha why thank you! Ohh almost it's Ocean Blue :) it's a great little car and I'm so glad I got it now, cannot wait to get my spoiler on it.

Do you have any recommendations on what I should do next?

I've seen a chrome strip that go's around the front grille looks great on dark coloured fiesta' s , my wife's going to be changing hers soon so won't get one?, Ford- Sony 6CD in dash unit also nice and a really great sound but am in 40'z and play Van Halen & Kiss far too loud

Haha that's too bad, I hope she gonna get another ford?! I'll look into that chrome around the grill thanks! :)

post-52071-139915746669_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of my new spoiler! Just being sprayed at the minute, should have it back hopefully tomorrow :)

Exciting times haha :D

Hi!

Good you got that spoiler! A fiesta without a spoiler just isn't finished IMO!

• Like 1

Hi!

Good you got that spoiler! A fiesta without a spoiler just isn't finished IMO!

Yeah that spoiler just finishes it off doesn't it! :) I can't wait to get it on now!

She's defo gettin another Ford like me she's loves the toys in the top spec models , folding mirrors, heated windscreen, cruise etc..

She's looking at the new ST Fiesta and the new B-Max Titanium X Powershift, think the B-Max might win though as we've got 2 grandchildren and 5 doors would be really useful with the child seats , am hoping Ford do a 5 door Fiesta ST as in the Focus.

She's defo gettin another Ford like me she's loves the toys in the top spec models , folding mirrors, heated windscreen, cruise etc..

She's looking at the new ST Fiesta and the new B-Max Titanium X Powershift, think the B-Max might win though as we've got 2 grandchildren and 5 doors would be really useful with the child seats , am hoping Ford do a 5 door Fiesta ST as in the Focus.

No 5 door in the ST I'm afraid unless you go to the States.

No 5 door in the ST I'm afraid unless you go to the States.

Germany also has the 5 doors. My younger brother has the five door titanium with sideskirts. If I remember correctly they got the sideskirts from an ST in germany

My wife currently drive's a 5 door '09 Fiesta Titanium in panther black had it from new but it's time to change it soon, great car

post-52071-139929607403_thumb.jpg

Got it back today! Hopefully going on tomorrow but my washer pipe just needs extending a little as it doesn't reach fully ATM.

Also!! Just noticed that some of my earlier pictures haven't loaded for some reason so here they are again!

Ford Badges :)

post-52071-0-62001900-1399298078_thumb.j Rear badge before

post-52071-0-42516800-1399298331_thumb.j Rear badge before

post-52071-0-14617300-1399298533_thumb.j Rear badge after

post-52071-0-20666000-1399298793_thumb.j Rear badge after

Bought a new badge completely as mentioned previously. My old one had started to split and peel on the chrome around it.

post-52071-0-69120500-1399298993_thumb.j New ford badge

post-52071-0-19026500-1399299109_thumb.j Gel badge from DMB

post-52071-0-40463600-1399299184_thumb.j

post-52071-0-59393400-1399299807_thumb.j Finished badge (sorry its not a better picture, i ended up doing it later then was planned)

Looks awesome!, good on ya

• Like 1

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1399296068.295409.jpg

Got it back today! Hopefully going on tomorrow but my washer pipe just needs extending a little as it doesn't reach fully ATM.

the way i got around extending the washer pipe was if you give it a little pull not too hard but it does reach mine reached fine it was looped up in mine and once relased pulled straight out with plenty to play with :)

Well I've tried pulling it abit but I couldn't get enough free. I managed with the wire for the light itself but this just wouldn't budge. I'll give it another go tonight :) thanks

• Like 1

Don't forget to send the pics when your spoilers on !

• Like 1

Don't forget to send the pics when your spoilers on !

I'll put them up as soon as I do it

• Like 1

So I finally got round to putting my spoiler on!

post-52071-139958180201_thumb.jpg

post-52071-139958186075_thumb.jpg

I wasn't able to pull anymore of the washer pipe through so just added a little piece on :)

Next jobs are new bulbs all round, and detango and then the EGR blanking plate :D

• Like 3

Niceone!, it looks the dogs swingy bits! Awesome!, do u do the work yourself? Or get it done ?

• Like 1

Niceone!, it looks the dogs swingy bits! Awesome!, do u do the work yourself? Or get it done ?

Thanks! :D I'm pretty impressed with it myself haha! Yeah I did most of it myself but did have a helping hand :)

Just need to take it back to the guy that sprayed it so he can just do a couple if touch ups. He seems like a perfectionist cause I can't see anything wrong with it but I'm not complaining :D