Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiestagirl's Mk7 Titanium

FiestaGirl89

Looks very good, I especially like the blue on the calipers. They've come out nice them :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yes they have :D thanks for checking my brakes too

Looking good loving the interior

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

very nice, those blue calipers will look great with the white rims

• Like 1

very nice, those blue calipers will look great with the white rims

They do indeed! Really sets them off now :)

Just managed to buy myself a front splitter and rear diffuser set off a lovely guy from Liverpool! Going to pick them up tonight :D

All I need now is a set of side skirts for a 5 door :)

• Like 1

Liking the new dash colour and the painted callipers. What type of paint did you use for the callipers?

• Like 2

Liking the new dash colour and the painted callipers. What type of paint did you use for the callipers?

Thanks :) I used Hammerites Hammered Blue. Didn't need much it covers really well.

• Like 1

That's what I was guessing. I saw it in the local hardware store and was so tempted to get it. Front red and rear drums black for me, just to lift the car a bit. Did you just use one big tin for all the callipers?

• Like 1

That's what I was guessing. I saw it in the local hardware store and was so tempted to get it. Front red and rear drums black for me, just to lift the car a bit. Did you just use one big tin for all the callipers?

I'm going to paint my rears black too :) nah I just got the smallest tin and I've barely used any of it at all! Bought it from Halfords with my discount card :)

• Like 1

Nice. Another good reason now for me to get the card. Next on the to do list: card, then Hammerite Red+Black. Then wait for a sunny day :)

• Like 2

Nice. Another good reason now for me to get the card. Next on the to do list: card, then Hammerite Red+Black. Then wait for a sunny day :)

ensure the hammerite is "smooth finish" and not "hammerd finish" theres a difference in the outcomes,

Ive found Woodie's DIY to be €3.75 cheaper than Halfords for a tin of hammerite, both stores are generally found close to each other in Retail parks,

Also when signing up for premium membership remind them your address is in ireland so as they put an extra stamp or two on your welcome pack,

Ny Halfords card didnt arrive because wasnt enough postage paid to carry it all the way across the irish sea :(

Ive scanned the east coast beaches hoping it would wash up a shore but no sign of the beight orange card,

However steve has come up trumps and is posting me out one this week with sufficient poatage paid,

Looking forward to receiving next week :)

• Like 2

nice find with the front splitter and rear diffuser look forward to seeing pics

• Like 2

nice find with the front splitter and rear diffuser look forward to seeing pics

Thanks :) I'm in no rush to get then on yet, they need to be sprayed first too. I'll update when I've got them sorted :)

• Like 1

Thanks :) I'm in no rush to get then on yet, they need to be sprayed first too. I'll update when I've got them sorted :)

cool will look forward to seeing the pics once you have them all painted and put on
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my front splitter and rear diffuser back from being sprayed! They look so much better now :)

Hopefully going to get then on in a week or two but first I'm removing the Dpf and getting it remapped on Monday!

Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of them before, I Will post more pictures when I've put them on the car! :D eep

post-52071-140931414125_thumb.jpg

post-52071-140931415509_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Just got my front splitter and rear diffuser back from being sprayed! They look so much better now :)

Hopefully going to get then on in a week or two but first I'm removing the Dpf and getting it remapped on Monday!

Unfortunately I forgot to take pics of them before, I Will post more pictures when I've put them on the car! :D eep

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1409314139.838779.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1409314155.005806.jpg

Looking great,

Good to hear about dpf internal removal aswell will be like a petrol engine to drive once done,

Have you blanked your egr yet?

Hi Lenny! Thanks :) yeah I blanked it earlier on this year, I think I posted pics up too previously on here.

I can't wait to get it done now I'm well excited haha :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

So it's been a while since I last posted, but last week I decided to sell my Mk7 Titanium and get an St3.

I'm sad to see my car go but I'm in love with my new little BeaST ❤️

I haven't decided if I'm going to do any mods to it just yet although I probably will!

post-52071-144845918818_thumb.jpg

post-52071-144845920972_thumb.jpg

post-52071-144845922381_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice one Sarah welcome to the ST club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club