Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ayup Me Hearties!

mighty_kong

Hello All,

Just picked up a Mondeo Titanium X sport, which quite frankly has me thrilled.

Great car, very thirsty :D. Been checking the forums for a few weeks and have decided to take the plunge and join.

Some very good info' on here. So.....onwards and upwards.

Hi welcome :)

Hi mate, welcome to the team, which engine have you got with you saying it's thirsty 2.5T or 2.0 eco-boost ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Hi mate, welcome to the team, which engine have you got with you saying it's thirsty 2.5T or 2.0 eco-boost ?

Hello fella',

Its the 2.0 ecoboost, getting just under 25 mpg.

I take it your've got the face lifted model with the DRL's and Auto box ? , am only getin 2-3 more than you ?

Yes mate, its the auto. Not sure how much difference I would gain from a bluefin remap to be honest?

Ive read there good by all accounts?, Am getting a 62 reg 2.0 ecoboost Titanium X Sport Auto in panther black in about 12+ months , what's the kick downs like? I use to have a black '54 reg Mondeo 2.5V6 Ghia X auto before my current Mondeo Titanium X use to love the kick down surge .

Ive read there good by all accounts?, Am getting a 62 reg 2.0 ecoboost Titanium X Sport Auto in panther black in about 12+ months , what's the kick downs like? I use to have a black '54 reg Mondeo 2.5V6 Ghia X auto before my current Mondeo Titanium X use to love the kick down surge .

Its pretty damn fine I must admit. I do find a bit of lag in the lower gears which I would like to try to address...somehow?

Welcome to the ecoboost club! I find driving in S and manually changing gears makes the car that little more rewarding and lag free, also better at Islands. I'm currently at 28.5mpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've not tried the manual gear changing too much but you may be right.

Sent from my Moto G using Ford OC mobile app

Give it a whirl, even if you drop it in S and don't change manually it holds gears better and drives nicer at slower speeds ie not jerking as rolling upto Islands and entering on moderate gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Welcome to the family Edward, however it is compulsory that we must see pictures of your motor ;) :p Otherwise, we might have to send some members knocking and extract them by force :p although to be fair, I have yet to get my own pictures of my mondy on here so I am awaiting the dreaded knock on the door ;) :ph34r:

Ta bud. Will get round to it :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club