Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Forums!

Ikoyian

Hey there guys, been mooching around these forums stealing ideas for my own car for some amount of time now! But now that I've done a few mods I feel that I should join and perhaps share some of my knowledge!

My name's Tom, I'm 18 and the proud owner of a 2011 Fiesta Zetec S petrol and I'm from the Aberdeenshire area in Scotland!

Here's some piccys of the car;

post-54029-0-88949700-1399336143_thumb.j

post-54029-0-12794200-1399336200_thumb.j

Of course I'll have to start a project thread but here's a sneak peak for some mods I've already done;

Asian Grille

ST rear diffuser

Focus submarine light w/ ambient LEDs

Illuminated Gear Knob

Sony headunit

Facelift 12V Power Outlet (by far the most difficult ;) )

And the casual DMB badge here and there

And I've had an antisocial exhaust fitted to it! haha

Looking forward to some good times and hopefully I can repay some of the knowledge I've taken from you guys :)

Cheers!

Hey mate, nice ZS looking good, hope to see more pics up as you mod. :) here's my baby...

post-43353-139933668226_thumb.jpg

And again....

post-43353-139933676088_thumb.jpg

Had her for a month now loving it.

More mods to follow for her lol

Mods (done)

Gel overlay badges and wheel centres

K&n air filter

Rear plate lights xenon white

Pressed aluminium plates

Mods. (To come)

Wind deflectors

Induction kit (pumaspeed)

Interior lighting change to xenon blue

Steel footrest

Montune upgrade (eventually)

--------------------------------------------------------------

List your future mods mate nice to hear what your up to with your car :)

Cheers

Marc

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Hey mate, nice ZS looking good, hope to see more pics up as you mod. :) here's my baby...

attachicon.gif1399336679774.jpg

And again....

attachicon.gif1399336759053.jpg

Mods (done)

K&n air filter

Pressed aluminium plates

Mods. (To come)

Wind deflectors

Steel footrest

Cheers

Marc

And again....

Mods (done)

K&n air filter

Pressed aluminium plates

Mods. (To come)

Wind deflectors

Steel footrest

Cheers

Marc

And again....

Mods (done)

K&n air filter

Pressed aluminium plates

Mods. (To come)

Wind deflectors

Steel footrest

Cheers

Marc

Cheers man! Yeah lovely ST you got there, was tempted to get one but the budget fell short! Haha loving the ZS though, yeah I plan to keep everything up to date!

Future mods include;

Black alloys (coming 12th May :D :D so excited haha) Along with them I've got paint sorted for my calipers and drums Red & Black and some centre cap overlays

Bulb upgrades to 5000K and SMD Leds and silver indicator bulbs

Eibach Springs

Some colour coding on the interior

Front Aeroblade splitter

Audio upgrade

Something to do with the seats very tempted with the ST seats, IF I can get the "ST" logo off the backs off them (I hate false advertising :P haha)

Possible future mods include; (undecided whether to bother or not)

300mm front brake kit and rear disk conversion

Mountune MR155

Sharkfin aeriel towards the back and filling in the original aerial hole

iNath inspired LED halo rings on the headlights

Cruise control

Powerfold mirrors

Suggestions appreciated :)

Sorry that posted 3 times the app isn't working properly.

Nice list you've got there I'm looking at painting my calipers in dark blue and I think blue and white are great together!

I've got LED strip DRLs built in and gonna get 8000k HIDs for front lights, and de-tango the indicators.

Looking at getting SPI Vision kit to smoke th car e front rear and tail light look pretty smart :)

You should have a look at DMB gel overlays to change the colour of your badges to suit your colour preference and get some custom wheel centres badges :) cause it's the little changes that can make a look 10x better ;)

Gel badges

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/372/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta7

Wheel centres

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/35/wheel-centres

Steering wheel

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/303/ford-gel-badge-overlay-58x22mm

Marc :)

Sorry that posted 3 times the app isn't working properly.

Nice list you've got there I'm looking at painting my calipers in dark blue and I think blue and white are great together!

I've got LED strip DRLs built in and gonna get 8000k HIDs for front lights, and de-tango the indicators.

Looking at getting SPI Vision kit to smoke th car e front rear and tail light look pretty smart :)

You should have a look at DMB gel overlays to change the colour of your badges to suit your colour preference and get some custom wheel centres badges :) cause it's the little changes that can make a look 10x better ;)

Gel badges

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/372/ford-badges-gel-overlays-fiesta7

Wheel centres

http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/35/wheel-centres

Steering wheel

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/303/ford-gel-badge-overlay-58x22mm

Yeah blue and white or vise versa of course have always been a personal favourite :) yeah been needing to do the lights for some time now, but all the bulbs I need come to something like £160 and when you're 18 and a student that isn't something you can blow on bulbs :lol: ! Yeah I love the ST's DRLs.. That's one thing I miss about my old MK6 Facelift, those little nubs with the W5W bulbs in them, I had a LED bulb in that and they looked so smart as a DRL... The Mk7 pre-facelift doesn't really have a dedicated area for a DRL apart from those genuine strips you can get.. (Which I'm on the fence about) So hence why I'm really keen to either do LEDs around the foglights or the halo eyes like iNath..

I forgot to mention the badges! I did them a week after I got the car! Just waiting to put them on the wheels as I saw no point in putting them on the wheels when I first got it when I was always going to respray the alloys! Did you hear DMB are stopping selling them upon request from Ford? Can't believe it.. Going to be such an unpopular decision :/ tempted to go buy a whole load of spares! Haha

Yeah blue and white or vise versa of course have always been a personal favourite :) yeah been needing to do the lights for some time now, but all the bulbs I need come to something like £160 and when you're 18 and a student that isn't something you can blow on bulbs :lol: ! Yeah I love the ST's DRLs.. That's one thing I miss about my old MK6 Facelift, those little nubs with the W5W bulbs in them, I had a LED bulb in that and they looked so smart as a DRL... The Mk7 pre-facelift doesn't really have a dedicated area for a DRL apart from those genuine strips you can get.. (Which I'm on the fence about) So hence why I'm really keen to either do LEDs around the foglights or the halo eyes like iNath..

I forgot to mention the badges! I did them a week after I got the car! Just waiting to put them on the wheels as I saw no point in putting them on the wheels when I first got it when I was always going to respray the alloys! Did you hear DMB are stopping selling them upon request from Ford? Can't believe it.. Going to be such an unpopular decision :/ tempted to go buy a whole load of spares! Haha

Oh well I work hard to pay for the odds and ends lol, Aye I really like my strip LED DRLs I assume they're part of the full headlight structure ie built in, I'm sure if you got strips you could fit them inside your headlights if your take them apart :\

But yeah other alternatives are the halo leds or even buying aftermarket headlights with DRLs built in. And you're right the bulbs are expensive I'm looking at £80 for my 8000k HID conversion kit.

Yeah ive been telling everyone who's been asking about the DMB badges and sadly cone June 2014 they will stop selling any of the badges with Ford insignia on it including custom ones, but I'm guessing Ford want people to buy through them at extortionate prices!!

Aye good idea stocking up :P

Wee tip with the wheel centres if you use some cocktail sticks in the wheel centres it can help guide you to place then bang on perfect ;)

Oh well I work hard to pay for the odds and ends lol, Aye I really like my strip LED DRLs I assume they're part of the full headlight structure ie built in, I'm sure if you got strips you could fit them inside your headlights if your take them apart :\

But yeah other alternatives are the halo leds or even buying aftermarket headlights with DRLs built in. And you're right the bulbs are expensive I'm looking at £80 for my 8000k HID conversion kit.

Yeah ive been telling everyone who's been asking about the DMB badges and sadly cone June 2014 they will stop selling any of the badges with Ford insignia on it including custom ones, but I'm guessing Ford want people to buy through them at extortionate prices!!

Aye good idea stocking up :P

Wee tip with the wheel centres if you use some cocktail sticks in the wheel centres it can help guide you to place then bang on perfect ;)

Yeah I've seen the other headlights for the pre-facelift, not too keen on them, look a little "too aftermarket" if you get me at all! Haha yeah.. I think I'll end up buying a headlight from a breakers and trying to get my halo ring perfect on that one, before risking it on my car! :D I think I will be stocking up on the badges like haha.. Still can't believe it :( Oooh I'll have to try that! The way the alloys are getting done is that, this Sunday, the car's going up on 4 axle stands in the garage and on Monday the alloys are taken to this place I'm getting them powercoated and they wont be ready until Thursday/Friday the same time, so I've got all that time to paint my calipers and drums and just faff around under the car really! Haha

• Like 1

Hi welcome :)

Cheers mate :)

Yeah I've seen the other headlights for the pre-facelift, not too keen on them, look a little "too aftermarket" if you get me at all! Haha yeah.. I think I'll end up buying a headlight from a breakers and trying to get my halo ring perfect on that one, before risking it on my car! :D I think I will be stocking up on the badges like haha.. Still can't believe it :( Oooh I'll have to try that! The way the alloys are getting done is that, this Sunday, the car's going up on 4 axle stands in the garage and on Monday the alloys are taken to this place I'm getting them powercoated and they wont be ready until Thursday/Friday the same time, so I've got all that time to paint my calipers and drums and just faff around under the car really! Haha

Best thing for it mate! Just black on the powdercoated alloys? Aye haha I do get where your coming from good to test your skills first for the halos just in case like haha, faffing about good way to get things done :) when I've got time I may get my alloys off for a deep clean and paint my calipers ;)

any suggestions on where to get good quality paint for them?? I had a webpage but they shutdown last year just wondering if You had any particular page that had good quality and good prices :)

Cheers

Marc:)

Best thing for it mate! Just black on the powdercoated alloys? Aye haha I do get where your coming from good to test your skills first for the halos just in case like haha, faffing about good way to get things done :) when I've got time I may get my alloys off for a deep clean and paint my calipers ;)

any suggestions on where to get good quality paint for them?? I had a webpage but they shutdown last year just wondering if You had any particular page that had good quality and good prices :)

Cheers

Marc:)

Yeah gloss black powdercoating! :) yeah I used to do that with my MK6 but the alloys on this are pretty clean anyway so I found no point! I've got some stuff that I bought from a local automotive place (not Halfords :lol: ) so I'll keep you updated with that!

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Yeah gloss black powdercoating! :) yeah I used to do that with my MK6 but the alloys on this are pretty clean anyway so I found no point! I've got some stuff that I bought from a local automotive place (not Halfords :lol: ) so I'll keep you updated with that!

Cheers :)

Awesome mate keep me updated, thanks :)

Welcome to the family Tom!

Awesome mate keep me updated, thanks :)

Will do bud! :)

Welcome to the family Tom!

Cheers mate :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club