Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help!!! What Colour Alloys Should I Go For?:s:(

ashleymount95

post-51588-13994128413_thumb.jpg. Right iv been looking to buy them alloys for ages but am unsure what colour to got for? Black or sliver? They will be cited to this carpost-51588-13994129403_thumb.jpgpost-51588-139941295699_thumb.jpgpost-51588-139941297119_thumb.jpgpost-51588-139941298607_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Silver!! ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in the minority though, white with black seems to be the fashion at the moment. Not my cup of tea!

I'm not to keen of them to!:L they don't seem to stand out much!:L but then I'm thinking do I stick to the black and white!

Im looking at the same in 18in gunmetal?

Black 55 3.0ghiax,s/steel zorst 57i st spoiler,carbon mirrors,red callipers,black indi's.

I'm not sure if 18ich will fit my car!:s anyone no if they will?:s I'm not thinking sliver with black brake pads and black and white Center caps!:p

only trouble with black is if you scuff / kerb them you will see silver scuffs which stand out like a sore thumb

go silver any scuffs are less visible

I think I am going to just need to find some for sell now as they are pretty hard to find in 4 stud as the rs wheels are normal 5!:(