Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All :)

Emily92

Hey all, I've just joined up to the forum,

My names Emily, from Hampshire but work in london, so I'm always driving everywhere, love my ford, can't go wrong with Fords!

well basically I'm really here to try and sell my ford, i have a capri, but now in about 9 months I'm gonna need a sensible car so needing to sell the capri to get a nice family car! not too sure what i want yet to be honest? need to sell the capri first then see whats about, any ideas?

:)

Hi welcome :)
  • Like 1

Hi and welcome to the club! Are you looking for a modern Ford this time or are you still wanting a classic?

Hey Guys!

this time I'm looking for a newer car, one that won't wake up a newborn in approx 7 months time :D as the capri is pretty loud with its exhaust :driving:

Ive been trying to sell or swap the classic but not had too much interest to be honest :S

Hi and welcome emm and congrats on pregnancy. I think your best car would prob be the focus or if you looking for a bigger car maybe mondeo ? Lol if you thinking of starting a footie team you will have to think of sumat like a galaxy 😂x

Hey!

Yes I'm looking at the focus, the only thing with me is that i have a bit of an obsession with the colour yellow! so i think i will need a yellow car! :)

At least u not said pink lol

• Like 1

:lol::lol::lol::lol: haha nope, I'm unique ha :P

😂😂😂👍👍

Looks like a lovely motor and sorry to hear you havent sold it yet!

Stick it on here in the for sale section, I would also say take it to a classical car auction as that might be the best answer.

i have put it on a few sites so far, I've only just tried to sell it so its gonna take time ! but i do have so much interest! so thats a good thing of course! :)

Hey!

Yes I'm looking at the focus, the only thing with me is that i have a bit of an obsession with the colour yellow! so i think i will need a yellow car! :)

5PNCu11.jpg Here you go, a yelllow one :lol:

^^^ that is AWESOME!!!!

Wow a Capri! Aw bless, you know you're going to cry right? Not only the hormones (congratulations x) but, and I don't care what people say about inanimate objects, we get atrached! Good luck and best wishes for Ford and Family

• Like 1

thank you, i know I'm gonna cry deffo! i love my car :( oh well !! onwards and upwards :D

Onwards, upwards and definitely outwards Emily!! Speaking from experience! :) xx good luck with everything keep posting. Have you thought about names? Capri is quite cute for a girl!! :) :) :) :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club