Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel Overlays Just Arrived =D

Evzooo

Ahh the phone lol blame the phone ;)

Awesome! :) a picture diary sounds good get the before and after shots lol

You should wrap more In carbon then if you want to match :)

Marc :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

lol it's always the phones fault =]

Not sure what else to wrap though?!

Evzooooooo

As this topic was about gel overlays, I don't know what colour to go for either black with blue or white with blue I have the light blue Zetec S just not sure what to get any suggestions ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

As this topic was about gel overlays, I don't know what colour to go for either black with blue or white with blue I have the light blue Zetec S just not sure what to get any suggestions ?

White with blue mate :) best bet when having a blue car I've got white background blue writing but I've a white ST2 so I think it suits :)

Another quick question, was wondering how long they normally last because dmb.com will stop selling them end of June, so considering whether to buy two sets ?

Another quick question, was wondering how long they normally last because dmb.com will stop selling them end of June, so considering whether to buy two sets ?

Once they're stuck on they should be on for a long time, not sure if they follow the same standard as vinyl as that has a 7 year guarantee on it. They would prob last longer if they didn't get disturbed by anything. :) most folk have been buying 2 sets so if that's what you want feel free as once they're gone there gone. :)

I'm hopefully picking my blue on black background up at post office later today, cant wait to see the result, I went for the black background because of all the black trim, I think in my case having the blue background would have been to much and I don't know if that blue is really exactly the same vision blue as the car.

Just picked mine up, can't wait to see it on the carpost-52935-140110736826_thumb.jpg

I can see your pics

Not 100% the same colour blue, but very close

post-52935-140110937812_thumb.jpgpost-52935-140110939169_thumb.jpg

Where did you get yours from pal as they are the right colour blue, plus are they the gel overlays or just stickers ?

They are both actually, Gel overlays are stickers with a gel (3D effect) they just stick over your original badges, mine I got from a company called Pyro Design, if you live in SA Robin is the guy to speak to

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club