Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forum Newbie

dazza 76

Would just like to say hi to all. My name is darren and I have a 2.5 v6 mondeo on a 52 plate

Hi welcome :)

Hi and welcome lol its not my old 1 is it

Hi and welcome lol its not my old 1 is it

light blue last 3 letters of plate BUU?

Nah mine was blk they go like !Removed! off a shovel i miss mine but was getting to exspensive 😥

Nah mine was blk they go like !Removed! off a shovel i miss mine but was getting to exspensive

yes they dont half go. Had mine two years and its flown through both mots. Never had a problem until now. Got a feeling it could be an expensibe problem

its started making a whirring noise when I pull up at a junction. It doesnt happen all the time and when it does it lasts for about 40 seconds. I think it could be the clutch but hope its a belt or something.

Or is it the mrs moaning 😂😂😂 lol

Does it stop if you press clutch in ? Have u checked fan belt ?

Lol wish it was just that. It seems to happen when I put the clutch in. It sounds like something is still turning then when I take my foot off the clutch it keeps making the noise for about 10 seconds. Anx it only happens in gears 1 to 3

Maybe the clutch then ??? i have just brought a brand new flywheel and clutch kit for my 57 reg mondey 1.8tdci for £280 just gotta get it fitted now

Thats a good price mate. Labour will be expensive though. If it is the clutch I will get rid of the car and maybe go for a st24.

Labour only cost me about £100 bloke normally charges £150-£200 👍 st nice 1 day i will get 1 of them lol

Welcome to the family Darren!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club