Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Mondy

Chris_carbon

So I have finally got my mondeo sorted (9/5/14)after buying it nearly 6weeks ago , it was a £500 car that the previous owner had just had drop links , wishbones , hubs and brake pads , full service (inc filters) all done , there was other stuff that I can't remember , either way every worn part was replaced already

Apart from the injector issue and the body work having been riddled with huge dents from a ruddy great golf club ,

Anyway the body work is now all better (slight ripple in drivers side front arch left to sort) and I've had the black plastic under the bumper body colour matched , team heko wind deflectors are being a pain in the !Removed! , alloys were smoothed an painted black

Injector issue sorted for less than 400

Happy days !

Future plans only include addition of a subtle spoiler and a bit of lowering

Some work on the headlights if I find a look I like , and maybe hubcentrics to give the car a slightly wider grasp on the road , other ideas will probably happen in time

I will add some pics later when I pick the car up

Sent from the enterprise

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club