#121 swilt170571

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Name: simon
  • Ford Model: mondeo titanium business
  • Year: 2013

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:45 AM

Hi,  I have just completed a 300 mile round trip (150 each way if my maths are good) and it worked without any issue, but I think your correct if I remember back mine went on a trip to Liverpool (100 mile away)

What I have found strange and this may not be the radio but I dont remember it being like this b4 it went wrong is some  mornings talksport / absoulute radio is perfect when i pull off my drive, then in the evening or next day its garbage!.

I never had this problem with pure digital radio I installed myself in previous car.  Not sure if others are seeing issues since dab was fixed for them...

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#122 Big System

Big System

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Name: Steve
  • Ford Model: Mondeo
  • Year: 2014

Posted 02 October 2015 - 09:00 AM

I'm currently 100 miles from home and no problems. At home yesterday something odd happened when I turned on the radio without starting the engine. DAB wasn't on the list of options on the screen and I couldn't find any digital stations. Feared the worst but all was well after I started the engine. Haven't been able to tune in to 5 live sports extra yet but maybe it's a signal issue. I'll try again while I'm down in Leeds

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users