Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey All Newbie Here

Paisleyjim

Hello everyone. Just a quick introduction

I'm Jim I'm from paisley ( just outside glasgow ) I've got a 1.6 focus mk2 auto reason I got an auto is cos I drive transits at work so I thought a auto wold be relaxing after a days driving lol

The car is still basic tho I've did I few mods new head installed the 12v outlet in the boot. Interior LEDs are next

Mods I wanna do get the centre console did in carbon fibre effect using hydro graphics and my rocker cover gonna get daylights and tint the windows. New alloys and lower it possibly new exhaust system and take the bump strips off to make it look smoother

Some pics of it as it stands post-53860-139965141813_thumb.jpgpost-53860-139965142834_thumb.jpgpost-53860-139965143932_thumb.jpgpost-53860-139965145123_thumb.jpgpost-53860-139965146385_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Hi welcome :)

love that colour

Thanks mate. I love the colour as well especially when it's had a good polish :)

Welcome mate! You'll feel right at home here:)

Marc :)

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers Marc. (Y)

Welcome to the family Jim!

Well I took half of a bump strip off the passenger door then I saw there are holes behind them ....who's idea at ford was that ?..

haha. welcome to the world of Ford, they put amusing things in to the most odd of places, probably because "well, one day someone might want it there!" :p

I felt like a right d@&k ..would of made the car look smoother btw does anyone know what stuff from a 05 plate rs would fit. A mk 2??

Welcome Jim ;-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Not sure on what kit would fit, as I believe the RS has different bumper mouldings and brackets to the rest of the range, so you may struggle!

Awe ok cheers. Just wanna update the front mine is rather drab on the plus side I got the sub and amp wired in and some chrome door sill protectors they look great

If you wanted to give it a facelift, you could replace the front end with the MK2.5, maybe go with the Zetec S or ST front end? although you might need to tart up the rear to make it stand out more for the right reasons

Yeh that's a good shout .. But I'd guess ford didn't do the rs in my cars paint couloir so if have to respray them ..

I expect so, but in the grand scheme of things and if you find a good garage, you could do a good job for less.

I guess so mate .. Talking about resprays I need to get my bonnet done. Stone chips and the lacquer is coming off in some parts ..

Cheers Chris

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club