Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap But !Removed! Good

st220 3L V6

Hi welcome :)

Got to watch that language! (unless you are the swear filter beta tester :lol: )

Welcome to the family!

Sounds like you picked up a bargain?

I did mate.

72 tho full history cream leather great body work no rust at all and all for £2k

Bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Very nice indeed! question is, how many horses are there for that 2k? wonder if you kept most of them!

Wouldn't know mate but with a six on the floor and a miltek underneath and a new kn 57i under the hood giving wheel spin through every gear I think I'm alright ! Much better than the old st24

result! just keep her shiney and post up some more pictures :D

Wouldn't know mate but with a six on the floor and a miltek underneath and a new kn 57i under the hood giving wheel spin through every gear I think I'm alright ! Much better than the old st24

What techniques did you use to get these results they look ace

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

All I used was sand paper flappy wheels and a drill !

Took it back down to the metal then clear coat , only took an hour a wheel !

what involvement did the drill have, was this just to rotate the sandpaper?

Its an excellent result never the less!

Very good results indeed, could you link to the clear coat you used as I suspect others would like to copy your efforts

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

If the K&N is under the bonnet, those are the ones to avoid as it will loose power when it draws warm/ hot air - some kits are fully encapsulated or go into the wing, so draw cool air (CAIS) for more power / no power loss

The car is not supposed to spin in any gear - the ESP is supposed to take care of that , if you are spinning, you are not accelerating, 6th is an overdrive, so i would be concerned about the wheels spinning, check the tread on the front wheels, that they are not bald

• Like 1

Content Removed

Did you join just to insult a valued member of the club? Stupid !Removed!.

Edited by jeebowhite
  • Like 1

Content Removed

If you do not want conversation/advice/suggestions what the !Removed! are you here for?

You're a new member and you start insulting people like that. Especially FOCA (he is possibly one of the most knowledgeable members on here).

• Like 2

So that makes it alright to insult me by criticising my achievements and car ? He was derogatory from the start.

He was not, he merely suggested that the car should not be doing that. If you take the time to read his other 2245 posts you will know he is pretty clued up and car performance and modification. I rather think he was trying to help you. FOCA - please correct me if I am wrong.

• Like 2

What clear lacquer did you use or does it not really matter

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

Lets just get one thing straight, regardless of the achievements of the car, you must respect existing members! There is something about you that I think you could be a good contributor, however, treating members of the forum with such comments is not tolerated. No comments were made in a derogatory manner, it was advice based on experience and knowledge built around experiences of individuals on the forum. If the management of this forum around me decide that you can continue to post then I would expect you to take this on board.

Regardless of the outbursts and the way that FOCA's comment appears to have been taken, this is genuine advice we offer to all members, and it should be taken as advice. If you have a look at FOCA's build thread, you will see what he has done with his car, a lot more than most people have done on all their cars.

If you wish to proceed posting here, and the management do permit it, I suggest you take the above advice strongly. We are here to offer advice and will continue to do so to all members. The advice is intended to better yourself and your car where possible to get the best out of both. I would also expect that an apology is made for the outbursts in the meantime, I think its fair to say it was an unnecessary reaction.

• Like 4