Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Selling

DanGersFord

My beloved mk6 fiesta tomorrow :( on the bright side I'm getting a Fiesta ST3 :D :D end of the month :)

Never sold a car before can someone advise me on which bits ive to fill out and send to the DVLA lol :wacko:

On the V5C fill in section 6, fill in section 10, detach it on the perforations and give to the new owner.

Fill in section 8 and send the front half of the V5C to DVLA (address provided in section 12).

Section 8 allows the new owner to tax the vehicle without a full V5C if necessary and covers them with proof of ownership until the new V5C comes to them from DVLA.

You will get a confirmation of change of ownership from DVLA, keep this safe as it protects you from any legal liabilities that a new owner may cause (speeding / parking tickets etc) before the V5C is formally changed.

Basically follow all instructions listed in section 12. :)

• Like 1

Good to see your getting a new toy though Dan, but yeah as Clive said, selling the motor is easy enough, for once the government got something right on paperwork and it is easy enough to follow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club