Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Someone Please Help!!!

billybob69

Hi there am hoping someone can help me, ive got a 2005 mk2 focus was all running well until yesterday when coming home from a short trip the mrs says look theres smoke coming from the steering wheel and footwell the car wasnt over heating the heaters all work and its losing lots of water even after refilling when the car stops the expansion bottle is empty then it comes wooshing back up, would appreciate any advice many thanx in advance

A leak and or blockage maybe heater matrix maybe

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Ford OC mobile app

How can you tell which it is, you get the smoke coming out from under the steering wheel first then you can hear the water bubbling in the expansion tank.sounds like someone has put the kettle on,then the smoke gets worse turn car off look under the car the water looks like it's coming inbetween passenger and drivers side seat

Sent from my C6603 using Ford OC mobile app

Im just guessing I had with a corsa before the heater matrix leaked and corsed steam to come out of air vents and the matrix was under the dash in middle

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club