Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Replacing All Ford Badges Free

yunii

Just in case you all didn't know ford are replacing the ford oval badges free under warranty for cars upto 120 months old :)

My sons is going in local dealers to have badge replaced at no cost.just print the link off & take it with you.

Yunii

https://app.box.com/...6mudc6e9n74csct

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 5

Thanks. The one on the boot of my focus mk2 is fading so this must be worth a look.

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to replace my boot badge in the next few weeks, saved me a few beer tokens

No worries guys, i thought people would've alreadt known about it ,but realized theirs no topic about it.

Just booked car in for next week to have the rear badge done, nice change to have a freebie from ford

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Thats quite handy, although by the look sof it your car has to be within the base warranty, and as my motor is 112k I dont think mine would be covered by the looks of it :(

Thats quite handy, although by the look sof it your car has to be within the base warranty, and as my motor is 112k I dont think mine would be covered by the looks of it :(

Doesn't mention the mileage James, it says any Ford up to 10 years old! Seems like a good freebie from Ford for a change. Handy for all those MK2 Focus rear badges that start to corrode!

• Like 1

Is it just me who sees the irony here... Ford tell DMB to stop selling the badges, Ford suddenly have so many badges that they can afford free replacement of customer badges :D

I think I will get mine booked in, nothing like a good tidy up, I wonder if they will do the centre caps as well as the outer badges? (maybe even the inside?)

Is it just me who sees the irony here... Ford tell DMB to stop selling the badges, Ford suddenly have so many badges that they can afford free replacement of customer badges :D

I think I will get mine booked in, nothing like a good tidy up, I wonder if they will do the centre caps as well as the outer badges? (maybe even the inside?)

Got to be worth an ask! Let us know the outcome :)

nothing ventured....

Will see if I can tap into my friend over there (I say friend, were close enough to drinking buddies the amount of times my cars have all been in the garage!)

Would be interested if they will do the wheel badges, the ones on my wheels are corroding badly was gonna buy some new ones

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

does your car have to be under warranty for this?

il be !Removed! off if they do replace the center caps as i have just brought 4 the other week,

I will give them a call when I know which ones need replacing and see what they will do! presuming I remember, I will let you guys know what they say!

• Like 1

No ,as long as car is less than 10 yrs old .

My sons is a 55 plate fiesta & they didnt even check on car to see the condition of badge/badges.they told me only front ones. But on ffoc others have both done. They might try it on to get away from replacing them.

Yunii

I echo the above they never even looked at my car just wanted the registration and which badge needed changing, was booked in within minutes

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Its a shame my ford is from 1997, a bit outside the 120 month mark haha

Just bought some from dmb before they go forever though, hopefully thatll be a good touch up :)

• Like 2

Just got my mondeo back from Ford, now have a nice clean ford badge on my rear :P Definitely worth doing, you dont get much free from Ford

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That has just made my day :) my new car (it's a 2009 but it's new to me) has a rear badge that's got so much paint missing it's unreal .... Nice to know I can get it replaced. Thanks for sharing :)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Is it just me who sees the irony here... Ford tell DMB to stop selling the badges, Ford suddenly have so many badges that they can afford free replacement of customer badges

Definitely not just you who sees the irony here! I know I keep whinging on about the loss of DMB gel badges, but are we seeing ford shooting themselves in the foot, or what?!

• Like 2

My tablet's screwed up the quotey thing!! I think

Dont worry I know what you mean! :pBu

t will fix it for clarity :D

Not that it would ever be done - all the badges on my alloys have started fading from one side.

My mums rear badge however has faded/been scraped (not sure) so may see if they can do it!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Ford OC mobile app

Has anyone noticed the clause in the offer?-

Used in conjunction with the Electronic Vehicle Health Check

Sent from my S5

I completely overlooked that! I so need to get it booked in at some point!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club