Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Replacing All Ford Badges Free

yunii

I don't think you do ... the clause says "MAY be used in conjunction with ..." not "MUST...." as soon as I get my car back I'll give it a go (my rear one badly needs doing)

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I am tempted to get mine booked in soon, as you say not much is ever free from Ford.

I will be contacting my local dealer later about the airbag issue and to get a price for a part replacement, so will ask them about this one as well!

I wonder if this is something Ford will continue to offer in the future or if it's a limited time thing? Either way as has been said, Ford don't normally give much away for free!

• Like 1

When I had mine replaced they said it was this year only but like most things that can change a bit like the DFS sale that ended this weekend but carried on for months

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Ford could cure this by properly sealing them at the rear. Before fitting the new one coat the rear with clear varnish to seal it and it will stop the damp de-laminating it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone to Ford, my car is booked in to get its rear badge replaced, it is free of charge and you don't need to book any other sort of check up :)

IcePax

sent using Ford OC mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Before and After photos ... woohoo, Thanks Guys

IcePax

sent using Ford OC mobile app

post-55987-140656489822_thumb.jpg

post-55987-140656490782_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Typically, my fiesta is 121 months old!

• 2 months later...

Commenting so I can get the form, my rear badge is buggered and I want a new one!

Sent from my telegraph using Ford OC

• 2 weeks later...

Many thanks for the heads-up on this. Just booked my Focus in for a while-you-wait badge replacement. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had mine done yesterday. Thanks again for the heads-up. ;)

My local dealership is denying all knowledge of the bulletin. As such they are refusing to do it.

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

My local dealership is denying all knowledge of the bulletin. As such they are refusing to do it.

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

Can you send me your email address as i have a copy of the actual bulletin i can send you to take in.

Oops ignore that LOL the bulletin link is in the OP

Well after getting passed around, everyone denying knowledge, I spoke to Ford Direct Customer Relations, who rang my local dealer. Then I was transferred to the original person I spoke to, who was more than happy now to book it in and get it sorted. Friday it will be replaced, free of charge.

• Like 1

Nothing quite like finding out I miss out by a month and a half having only just bought my car a few days back! lol. Never mind, I think mine aren't too bad anyway!

I have seen much worse badges, but mine is delaminating along the top edge, and as they are replacing them I may as well take advantage of it!

Hi,just new to the forum and came across this post,does anyone know if it's front and rear?

Thanks to the op for the information.

Thanks for posting. Had a badge saved on eBay to get at a later date as my back one is buggered. Saved me £16.99.

• Like 1

Okay looks like Ford Edinburgh have decided not to give anything free. Rang two dealers today both gave me this number 020 3584 4444 but when you ring you are told the number is no longer in use and to ring another number that is 81p a minute. I think I will just buy my badge after all.

One in Dalkeith and the other was Baileyfield Road. Which I then took a drive to and met one of the service guys, told him the story and I am now booked in next week. I asked him to check my head unit too! As I noticed a mate of mine with a 13 focus with a Sony unit has more features than mine like reading/displaying text etc so don't know if that is a software upgrade or just exclusive to the Sony unit!

• Like 1

Booked my car into Evans Halshaw in Glasgow for front and rear badges,the woman on the service reception had never heard of it but went and checked which service manager,"No problem Sir" was her reply.

Thanks to the OP.