Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ipswich Newbie

TJsmith

Afternoon!

Been a member of the site for a few months now when I bought my 2012 metal edition. Only now getting round to posting a couple of picture and introducing myself though.

So far I'm absolutely loving this car! A lot better than the 1 series M sport I had previous to it!

Here's a couple of snaps of the car I have:

B4114C27-46DB-4CD6-B2D1-4533CC6B4FDE.jpg

DCE46C61-7054-48AA-8AB1-31A1A144BFBC.jpg

She's got her second service booked in at the weekend, which I managed to get free from a close mate at marshals ford who I bought the car with.

I'm looking to eventually have the l.e.d drls installed, which will be one of my questions at the weekend.

I was also wondering if any of you know whether you're able to program different functions into the key.? Lights on when exiting the car for example.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

Cheers

• Like 2

The led headlights are just the lights themselves. Not sure if they fit the mk7 though as I think they only fit the 7.5

What lump did the 1 series have?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Hi TJ, nice looking motor you have there.

Yeah Matt,I was thinking more the little strip ones that I've seen some of the fiestas with that are just bellow the headlight?

The Beemer was a 2.0ltr so quite a lump. Was just too big for me really.

Thanks bigrog!

Nice car TJ, the Metal's are good looking motors.

Yeah Matt,I was thinking more the little strip ones that I've seen some of the fiestas with that are just bellow the headlight?

The Beemer was a 2.0ltr so quite a lump. Was just too big for me really.

Thanks bigrog!

They are the later headlights dude, I've no idea if they will fit, essentially they are TX and ST headlights, someone on here will no doubt ably have looked at this though.

2 piece bumper looks quite smart on that, you also get the benefit of being able to get the LED rear lights which look pretty boss imo.

Nice Fiesta, I have always liked the Grey on Black