Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

captain lemons

I Had Best Introduce Myself.

16 posts in this topic

Hey there, My names Joe, I drive a red 2002 ford fiesta zetec. I haven't had much experience driving as I'm quite young but I am a petrol head.

post-54256-0-72317400-1399998758_thumb.p

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the family Joseph, I must say if that is your own doodle it is very much a good one! how old are you?

Hey there, My names Joe, I drive a red 2002 ford fiesta zetec. I haven't had much experience driving as I'm quite young but I am a petrol head.

Hi - nice picture - was it drawn freehand or was their a photo under it?

i always wondered if petrol head was one word - petrolhead? :lol:

Welcome to the family Joseph, I must say if that is your own doodle it is very much a good one! how old are you?

Eighteen, coming up to nineteen this september. And thanks, it was a quick scribble of my fiesta.

Hi - nice picture - was it drawn freehand or was their a photo under it?

i always wondered if petrol head was one word - petrolhead? :lol:

Was done freehand, started with a big red blob then add shading and such where necessary, not entirely happy with the back end myself. :P

Welcome Joe ;-)

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Would be interested to see if you could draw my mondeo :D

Would be interested to see if you could draw my mondeo :D

OMjEgzI.png

FOCA likes this

pretty cool, I might have to pilfer that one :D

how long does it tend to take you?

pretty cool, I might have to pilfer that one :D

how long does it tend to take you?

Depends, sometimes you get the sketch right and then its just a simple 20 minute job to block in colours. Though some more complex ones, or ones where I can't get the perspective right, have taken me hours to complete.

Very Nice, going to drop you a PM!

They would make good avatar pictures

Im a bit of an artist myself (no, i never worked for the government to "draw" the dole :lol: )

hard to believe but if you look at my avatar the side exhausts, spoiler and furry dice are drawn completely freehand! :lol:

jeebowhite, ed12 and adzbentley like this

Welcome, and I gotta say - That sketch is pretty damned cool!! Any chance of an Avalon coloured Focus Mk 2.5? :D

I can just about draw stickmen...luckily, my Niece is still amazed by them...occasionally lol

They would make good avatar pictures

Im a bit of an artist myself (no, i never worked for the government to "draw" the dole :lol: )

hard to believe but if you look at my avatar the side exhausts, spoiler and furry dice are drawn completely freehand! :lol:

Can't tell on the app...of course, that has NOTHING to do with the fact you can't really see it lol :p

Sent from my SM-P600 using Ford OC mobile app

FOCA likes this

Welcome, and I gotta say - That sketch is pretty damned cool!! Any chance of an Avalon coloured Focus Mk 2.5? :D

this the right model? Google threw up a fair variety of results :huh:ECIB1L9.png

SeanW and FOCA like this

this the right model? Google threw up a fair variety of results :huh:ECIB1L9.png

It is indeed the right one! Even for a quick sketch, I am astounded by it!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app