Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Dmb

WAZ91

Hey all,

Haven't seen this posted yet,

was just browsing http://www.dmb.uk.com/cat/35/wheel-centres and it says that from June onwards they will no longer will be providing any Gel overlays with the Ford script!!!!!!!

If your looking for some best snap them up now! :ph34r:

Looks like Ford made the decision to stop them making it from what i can tell.

With effect from the end of June 2014, DMB Graphics Ltd will no longer supply any GEL badges which have the FORD script.

This will not affect any of our other GEL badges. This only applies to the Badges that are applied to the Front or Rear of the car and the wheels.

Custom items with other text, other symbols etc... will still be made.

This does NOT affect any other of our licensed products. ONLY the Ford GEL badges.

This decision has been made by Ford Motor Company and not by ourselves at DMB.

Please inform everyone to BUY THEM NOW before they are gone.

UPDATE: As Stock is running down very quickly some items/vehicle models/colours will disappear from the menus. NO custom orders/colours will be made for these items once they are gone from the menu system.

I find it amusing, that on the day I am reminded of the gel overlays going, I see an announcement that Ford are continuing badge "replacement" free of charge to all cars up to 120 months.... I wonder where the stock is coming from...

• Like 1

I find it amusing, that on the day I am reminded of the gel overlays going, I see an announcement that Ford are continuing badge "replacement" free of charge to all cars up to 120 months.... I wonder where the stock is coming from...

You got a link for that?

'05 Focus 'needs' ALL new badges ;)

Search on the forum for ford replacing all badges. Yunni started it.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

No problem. X

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club