Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Travelpilot Fx - How To Stop Music

gingerale

Hi Ford Owners,

I recently bought a C-Max with TravelPilot FX. Generally I like this stereo however after lots of trying I still couldn't find out how can I stop it playing CD/Radio/USB. Occasionally I want to use the SatNav part only without listening music.

Does anybody know how to do it?

Cheers

Laszlo

If there is a mute/pause function it's on one of the softkeys, and was only introduced later with a software update.

Without this, you can only turn down the volume completely (the satnav voice has a separate volume setting).

• Like 1

Hi tomtom,

Today I updated the software (www.ford-mobile-connectivity.de) but I still haven't got pause/resume options. I don't even know how can I check what firmwire the stereo has. I couldn't find it in the menu.

Anyhow, it works with turning the volume down, the satnav guidence (also phone calls) still audible.

That update is for the BT kit only, you need the one for the radio (the Ford dealers have it). Not the map update, though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club