1. 1. Which of these would you go for?

• Silver
    • Black
    • Grey
    • White
    • Blue
    • Red
    • Other

£350 for metallic when I ordered mine back in September 2008.

What Kremmen said about black ring true with Ocean, when clean and weather good its stunning when its grim weather or its dirty I wish I had gone for magenta/vision etc.

Hi all,

I have the Panther black and I love it when its clean but I do feel that I should warn everyone how easily it gets covered in dust and pollen. I will not ever buy a black car again.

It still looks great when clean tho!

fiesta4.jpg

In my humble opinion.

Paul

I have a black car too and it does get dirty looking quick but I quite like washing it! I know the novelty will wear off soon though. :lol:

I love the white now, I really wanted black but Max was having none of it (being a mobile car valeter he hates black cars and the swirls he has come across from bad cleaning - not by him I should add), I have to say too that our car has not been cleaned in two weeks - very rare its normally done every Friday afternoon, and we have had a lot of downpours recently and the car on close inspection is dirty yet take a few steps back and it looks fine still - rob will probably confirm this too, I also love the colour as it glows in the dark hee hee.

I agree, closeup it looks dirty but step away and u cant notice it, all the little bugs and bits of tar are the things that annoy me , although you can only see them closeup, ive also got some stone chips already :( ive only done just over 1600 miles, bought a touchup pen hope that covers them pretty well. Just got to build up the courage to do it now lol i hate covering up chips, its a delicate job.

I agree, closeup it looks dirty but step away and u cant notice it, all the little bugs and bits of tar are the things that annoy me , although you can only see them closeup, ive also got some stone chips already :( ive only done just over 1600 miles, bought a touchup pen hope that covers them pretty well. Just got to build up the courage to do it now lol i hate covering up chips, its a delicate job.

we have had 2 stop chips now, max uses a needle to drop tiny bits of touch up into the holes, its a easier way of doing it without a massive big dollop of colour added.

we have had 2 stop chips now, max uses a needle to drop tiny bits of touch up into the holes, its a easier way of doing it without a massive big dollop of colour added.

Will have to try that, im scared of ruining it, im wondering if they do a bonnet bra for the mk7 yet, wont look to good but will protect the car on longer journeys or on the a13 on way to work, thats where i think they have all come from.

Ive enquired about that film stuff that protects the car - the bloke at shades said they can get hold of it, so have asked my work colleague to find out more about it. The trouble with the bonnet bra is that only protect the bonnet lol, our stone chips were one on the lower skirt and one on the side near the wheel arch.

Choosing the colour is hard due to the great choice of really good colours. As you'll see our "family" choice was Squeeze.... looks stunning in this gorgeous sunshine right now

gallery_5217_12_177680.jpg

Hot Magenta seems really rare in my town, infact I haven't seen one in my town,so I'm going to feel special when I get mine! The only colours I've seen them in around where I live are Squeeze, sliver and blue.

Choosing the colour is hard due to the great choice of really good colours. As you'll see our "family" choice was Squeeze.... looks stunning in this gorgeous sunshine right now

that is the choice:P pick green one... I have one and it is gorgeous:) very individual...

Ive enquired about that film stuff that protects the car - the bloke at shades said they can get hold of it, so have asked my work colleague to find out more about it. The trouble with the bonnet bra is that only protect the bonnet lol, our stone chips were one on the lower skirt and one on the side near the wheel arch.

Ye ive heard about this film, thought it was really expensive though, ive got a few on bonnet and one on the the lower skirt, if you get any prices or anything could you let us know, its worth doing if its not to expensive, and i know shades would do a top job of it.

Got a couple of bonnet stone chips in a few weeks so interested in the costs, looking on the internet one company has full body kits from £299, see attached site for body patterns available for fiesta mk7.............not sure how good it is though??

http://asp.invisiblepatterns.com/pattern_s...ive.asp#Results

Have to say that I am going for the Squeeze Green but then I like brighter colours (previously had a Hot Orange MINI Convertible)

Seems odd that theres more white votes than black ones! (at time of writing this) Only seen 2 white ones on here Vs about 8 black ones!

Really don't like this car in red, so i'm glad nobody voted for that colour!

I've got a Zetec in Ocean blue and it's beautiful. I was torn between getting it in black and the blue but my ex said blue so blue it was.

It's got that diamondbrite coating on it, it was put on for free so I suppose it's ok. I'm not really much of a polisher so I guess it works for me. what's a cheaper/better alternative to the diamonbrite shampoo though?

I've got a Zetec in Ocean blue and it's beautiful. I was torn between getting it in black and the blue but my ex said blue so blue it was.

It's got that diamondbrite coating on it, it was put on for free so I suppose it's ok. I'm not really much of a polisher so I guess it works for me. what's a cheaper/better alternative to the diamonbrite shampoo though?

Hi there mate, welcome to the club!

Bit odd that you chose your car colour based on what your ex said, but nevermind. I quite like the look of ocean, vision is a bit bright for me but its still very nice also.

As far as the diamondbrite goes you must use the official diamondbrite shampoo. Its a special conserver that is needed for the coating on your car. Also I think that Diamondbrite has a guarantee that would be voided if you used something else. Plus its got to be cheaper than shampoo, wax and polish!

Hi there mate, welcome to the club!

Bit odd that you chose your car colour based on what your ex said, but nevermind. I quite like the look of ocean, vision is a bit bright for me but its still very nice also.

As far as the diamondbrite goes you must use the official diamondbrite shampoo. Its a special conserver that is needed for the coating on your car. Also I think that Diamondbrite has a guarantee that would be voided if you used something else. Plus its got to be cheaper than shampoo, wax and polish!

Thanks for the welcome! Well, they weren't my ex at the time, the delivery date just took some time. I don't regret the blue as its got a bit more energy to it than the black.

I might have to take a few photos of my car soon, I just need to wash it and give it a name!

There are blacks everywhere. Usually seeing at least 2 blacks for every other colour.

The other half loves that colour - it's a little close to pink for me!!

Mine's in hot magenta too.....and what's wrong with pink may I ask? ;)

In some respects I wish mine was a little closer to the original colour in the advert...... :)

In some respects I wish mine was a little closer to the original colour in the advert...... :)

If it did look more like the colour in the advert then I reckon I would have gone for Hot Magenta too but everyone I have seen either in daylight or at night under streetlights and, in my opinion at least, it does not look as good as it should.

Now if it was a proper flip/chromatic paint job, especially with the body kit . . . MMmmmmm

Mine's in hot magenta too.....and what's wrong with pink may I ask? ;)

My first choice was hot magenta until told it was nothing like the advert. Thats why i changed to Vision. (along with my Dad saying i'd look like Barbie!) Everytime I see a hot magenta I get so excited and I still think the colours stunning. Nothing wrong with pink at all :-)

im getting a zetec in frozen white , its not a colour i would normally choose but after seeing it in the showroom it really grew on me , i find it brings out the design better than dark colours ,plus its a standard base coat so no £495 extra

im getting a zetec in frozen white , its not a colour i would normally choose but after seeing it in the showroom it really grew on me , i find it brings out the design better than dark colours ,plus its a standard base coat so no £495 extra

Mitch - we think the same way. I went with white after seeing one and loving it, plus it's cheaper! :lol:

Mitch - we think the same way. I went with white after seeing one and loving it, plus it's cheaper! :lol:

cool , you getting it in titanium i see ,very nice :-)

Its cheaper but nothing cheap about the look eh? lol great choice x

Its cheaper but nothing cheap about the look eh? lol great choice x

you would'nt happen to know a site i can get pictures of the standard zetec in frozen white? everywhere i look its the zetec s ?

cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club