Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

8:16 Pm

Hyrule

8.16pm and the council still ticketing in force ;)

Unlucky Focus owner got one. Red Beemer drove off with it still attached.

This road is notorious for DYL parkers dashing into Tesco Express quickly or using the cash machine. There are four 30min free parking bays literally round the corner which they seemingly ignore.

20140519_201630_zps7a413af8.jpg

20140519_201641_zpse0cae07d.jpg

20140519_201649_zps4a83fffb.jpg

20140519_202207_zps5e2940c4.jpg

20140519_202208_zps7cf89cfd.jpg

• Like 1

Councils work around the clock to earn a lot of money! I know of other more fulfilling careers that result in better intake of money and the job seems to be more fun too, but its certainly not called Civil Enforcement Officer... although they may dress up like one if you ask really nice...

• Like 1

Serves them right in my opinion. No sympathy for people who park on double yellows as they are usually obstructing something.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

You should have gotten a lazer pointer and started to wave it around his jacket lol

• Like 5

harsh Lenny! very harsh! (but ridiculously funny!)

• Like 1

You should have gotten a lazer pointer and started to wave it around his jacket lol

Haha. That would of been a classic to record his reaction. Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Should hire an Ariel Atom and park it there, they have to place them on the windscreen, would be quite funny watching him have nowhere to put it.

• Like 3

haha would be interesting to see what they do. Where does the tax disc go then?

haha would be interesting to see what they do. Where does the tax disc go then?

Same as bike ones maybe? Bolted to something in a holder?

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Cover the VIN and license plate. As they are not allowed to interfere with a vehicle, then they are unable to offer a ticket as they are unable to verify its identity and therefore the owner.

• Like 1

i remember a mate getting ticket at around 3am after he came home from work. the car was parked facing the wrong way so he got a ticket. wiithin 30 mins his brother took the car and saw the ticket. 3am FFS!

• Like 1

i remember a mate getting ticket at around 3am after he came home from work. the car was parked facing the wrong way so he got a ticket. wiithin 30 mins his brother took the car and saw the ticket. 3am FFS!

:lol: can imagine going to your car at 3am to see the clamper writing a ticket you ask " what the !Removed! you doing at my car?"

And he says "well erm, i couldn't sleep, so eh thought id clamp you instead" "drain the additional revenue from your pocket while your sleeping because i can "

• Like 1

Trucker mate of mine was ticketed in the middle of the night for parking up in a layby. They had to climb up on the bumper to stick the ticket to the screen! :rolleyes: :)

The answer to that is surely barbed wire or spikes on bumpers? I would be tempted to put them under the Wiper Blades too :p

Barbed wire under the wipers is fine until it rains :rolleyes:

nah, you just put them under the arm :p

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club