Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Car Fires Caused By Birds

Turvey

I mentioned this on another thread so thought I would stop hijacking that one and start it's own one.

At least three times in the last couple of weeks cars have gone on fire cause by birds nesting in the engine bay! Might be a good idea to have a wee check now and then just to make sure it's clear ;)

Here's todays example...

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/p235x350/10269611_1423996121197237_8831447389770289806_n.jpg

I'm looking over at the car park from the office and my car isnt in flames, I am hoping that means I am safe!

Its an odd place to nest though! I thought they preferred higher up than down low!

Crikey, not even a small nest! might have to install a camera in the engine bay :p

Christ its an epidemic!

As for the first one, just take a few minutes, as for the second one, all I can say is "sweet, sweet justice!" (oh and it will be fine with some T cut)

• Like 1

The little birdies will nest anywhere and everywhere this time of year. At work we have them nesting in walls, CCTV camera posts, signposts and even in trees. We had some blue !Removed! nesting in a large traffic cone unfortunately it poured down in almost biblical style and the whole brood drowned. I once found a slice of pizza on top of my engine we can to the conclusion that either a car or a rat did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

...and even in trees

lol, birds nesting in trees? Whatever next!

Looked almost Focus like that car that wouldnt start!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club