Do Not Sell My Personal Information

An Idiot Needs Help!

Deckaarz

Hi Guys!

I'm new to the site so I'll introduce myself - My name is Declan and I bought my first car about 9 months ago and got a '53 plate Ford Fiesta 'Black Edition'.

All was going great until a few weeks ago when my head gasket starting going. Its now completely gone and is in the garage getting some TLC :)

When I bought the car it came with an aftermarket exhaust which sounds effing awful! I have been putting up with for a long time now and had every intention of changing it as soon as the funding became available (which hasnt happened yet!) and now seeing as I have had to get a small loan to cover the head gasket I figured I may as well do the exhaust too!

My question to you wonderful guys'n'gals is can you recommend a good exhaust system/back box that I can put on instead of the one I have at the moment? Ideally I'm looking for something similar to the stock Fiesta ST exhaust, something that has a bit of grunt but it subtle enough I can drive round my village at 11 and not wake all the grannies!

All help gratefully received!

Thanks!

What do you guys'n'gals think to this?

I have found someone breaking a 2.0 '55 plate Fiesta who has offered me the exhaust inc. cat for £150..

Opinions?

Thanks

Is that a diesel? Also what engine is yours?

Sent from my HUAWEI Ascend P2 using Ford OC mobile app

I'd be amazed if it fits, the ST has a completely different manifiold so will be a different fit to the cat and different bore / length, you couldn't take the manifold either as that won't join the engine.

Take it to a compay like powerflow etc. Down by me he looks at it an makes it from eye (he is a god) but a company like that could help you. U got a complete non standard exaust system or just a cat back?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

I've got a 1.4 '53 plate 'black edition'..

Where abouts are you/powerflow kev?

It's a cat back system so I could just change the back box. Can you guys recommend any? Ideally I'd get something that gives a better sound that stock but not so you hear me before you see me sorta thing..

Cheers guys

Powerflow are based on Cardiff I think. But Google long life exhaust they are a franchise and everywhere now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Might be the main place but there are loads of stockists and dealers under the name. Go on the website and go on dealer locator. It wont be called powerflow the company. But they will sell powerflow profucts so will be classed as a dealer. Google is the devil

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club