Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

NickM47

Anyone In Kent - Swale Area?

47 posts in this topic

lol yeah the black trims look a lot better, I will look out for them!

Be sure to flash those lights of yours/give me a wave.

If I can react quickly enough I'll wave back.

Do you mind me asking what car your misses drives and whereabouts she works?

Just wondered how local you are although if you are where I think you are you live closer to my cousins who are in Bexleyheath.

She doesn't drive mate, that's why im always in westerham! Yeah I live in Bexleyheath

i see so many in kent??

i see so many in kent??

Certainly are quite a few of us :P

yup, but Kent is a blerdy big place lol.

Kent here too.....and Medway at that! I am originally from Glasgow but been down here many many years now . Live just outside Chatham in Walderslade and driving a debadged Silver 60 plate Zetec S . Once i get a few mods should stand out a bit more . Weekends usually spent at gf's in Herne Bay so any members down that way wave if you see me :-)

Ah you live in the respectable area of Chatham and there aren't many of those lol

Jon Bhoy likes this

You said it James hahaha . Right next to the M2 pretty much so got a good escape route when needed ;-)

Saulamandetra and jeebowhite like this

Haha. I cover a lot of ground in Chatham due to my work. LOVELLLLLY PLACE!

-Dan- likes this

Haha. I cover a lot of ground in Chatham due to my work. LOVELLLLLY PLACE!

Hey, I work in Croydon... that's a lovely place....

Okay... I'll stop with the sarcasm.

:P

Saulamandetra likes this

Haha they are as bad as each other. It's like being in the cartoons, every few yards something else disappears from the car

Jon Bhoy and Saulamandetra like this

Haha they are as bad as each other. It's like being in the cartoons, every few yards something else disappears from the car

The only thing I will say is I am glad the school I work at has secure staff parking, not only because there is f all free parking around here (it costs around £1-£2 per hour, just outside the school is about £2.40 an hour!!!), but also because I suspect if I left my wallet in the car for 5 minutes i'd come back to find it gone!

Done that too many times, and yes, the car is always locked, but still, doesn't take a huge amount to smash a window.

Thief would be pretty disappointed though, there's never really any real monetary value in my wallet! :P

Sod carrying cash, paying with card is 99% of the time just easier.

I know a few schools around the area with secure parking. Is the one your at in Gillingham, perhaps opposite a park and not far from the stadium?

I know a few schools around the area with secure parking. Is the one your at in Gillingham, perhaps opposite a park and not far from the stadium?

Nowhere near, I'm working in a school in Croydon :P

They also have a second site (junior school) in south croydon, and that doesn't have secure parking, but on the plus side it has loads of free parking all along the road it's on.

Ashford here! I've only got a beaten up old mk 1.5 focus with a few mods done! Also new to the site

Saulamandetra likes this

Welcome along, I work over on the Eureka Park so may ha e to keep an eye out for you

-Dan- likes this

Wpost-62396-142705345819_thumb.jpg I am from Herne Bay, work all round Kent and wanted something different so here it is, few mods still to do as I have seen some nice ones on here!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Welcome along, I work over on the Eureka Park so may ha e to keep an eye out for you

If I'm not in the focus I'm normally bombing about in that bright yellow van you can see in my pic

jeebowhite likes this

I am at gf's in Broomfield at weekends so will keep an eye out for you :-)

Shaun71 likes this

Please tell me thats not an astra :p

I know of a yellow van like that which lives near me near the stadium...

Jon Bhoy likes this

Please tell me thats not an astra :p

I know of a yellow van like that which lives near me near the stadium...

Afraid so! It was cheap! Hence the only reason why I have it, it's good for lugging my tools around and that's about it! It does have cool seats in it tho, they are out of a mk 2 focus!

jeebowhite likes this

Not sure if we should be offended the Ford seats are in the astra or if that makes it better lol. If it's cheap though it helps with business, but what's it like hearing us all bash vauxhalls here while you have one?